Registry Post Pics Of Your Modded 7x Series (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sorry Dave, not all us say what we have in the garage or what we are selling is the best.
for me the best is what fits the bill for the one buying the truck. what is best for me is what ever the wife will let me drive and beat up...
what is the saying?
"the best is yet to come!!"
my next project is sticking my spare 1HZ and H55F into ol smokey, turbo and PI and beat the snot out of it...
i just couldn't retire the body, i built it to do what i want...
cheers

i am thinking painting it orange with a black stripe...
what do you think?

the LJ71 test truck is getting painted factroy freeborn red while i am in the states and i have a snorkle waiting here to go on as soon as i get back...
cheers

lowenbrau said:
Ooh, that's news!

I'm glad to hear it. that rig stikes me as a lot of fun waiting to happen. I was so disappointed when I came to the realization that I couldn't buy it.

Got to lose those hideous decals though.
we need to do a week long "lets get dent back on the road" bash at my garage... what do you thnk? i think that would be a blast of a week... i think even Les would be up to help out...
cheers

Heck if I had a whole week in my hometown I wouldn't know what to do with myself. After three weeks in Montreal I'm flying out in the morning and then leaving for Moberly Lake first thing Thursday. I'm bringing back a BJ60 to part out and then maybe, just maybe I'll start on Dent.

aussie75series said:
This is my HJ75 1987 which I've had since '88

That looks fun ,where abouts in oz ?
It would be nice to buy a near new 75 and keep it forever:rolleyes:

tlcruiserman said:
All are very cool, Here are my cruisers:

http://westcoastcruisers.org/tlcruiserman.html

Don't forget the sad and stuck Blackie :D :

Blackie.JPG

Dave

Thanks TB

HZJ60 Guy said:
YOU sir are a DOG! Look at all those great diesel cruisers.

AND YOU bought the Drexx mobile?

BASTARD! I wanted that thing so bad. Congrats.

TB

Oh Yeah I can't forget Blackie, but I do owe some people on here parts and they have been waiting a long time so blackie will live on through other 70 series cruisers. I will take shots of the carnage starting this weekend.

Cheers,

Michael

beanz2 said:
Don't forget the sad and stuck Blackie :D :

Blackie.JPG

Dave

The dirty pic is the Brindabella range NSW/ACT and the clean one is Fraser Island Qld.This is one of my work vehicles.Ultimate Suspension

Last edited:
Hey aussie75series, how does the coil suspension on the 78 work compared to the HJ75 leafs?

You work in that? I'm jealous :)

Dave

aussie75series said:
The dirty pic is the Brindabella range NSW/ACT and the clean one is Fraser Island Qld.This is one of my work vehicles.Ultimate Suspension

Id love to put "Landcruiser driver" as my occupation.
Do you have lockers on the ambo?

Fraser Island is one of my long term places to offroad in.:D

Hows fraser Island for wheelin, do you need locker or could a stock truck make it around with some giver. I'm going down under in the fall :bounce:

THem modified 7x lookin cooler everytime i see another :cheers:
Jim

jfc said:
Hows fraser Island for wheelin, do you need locker or could a stock truck make it around with some giver. I'm going down under in the fall :bounce:

THem modified 7x lookin cooler everytime i see another :cheers:
Jim
Jim 75 series hasnt come back yet,but you wont need lockers.Plenty of stockers head there.
They appreciate drivers who air down their though.
Heres some info and pics

http://www.exploroz.com/Journal/DTrip/Fraser/FraserIsland.asp

Im gonna take my 73 to Fraser one day
000_0024.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom