Events/Trails 💥Pig Party 2022💥 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If I was ever to drive my Pig across country to New Hampshire it would be to meet the man, the legend, the metal whisper, BobM
Road trip!!

CA0CA567-4CA4-4C2A-A285-D1F1C76CFEA8.jpeg

I am currently in the market for a flatbed trailer for haulin' my 55. It's going to make longer trips more feasible from the west coast.
I don't plan on trailering the 55 the whole way on any trip, ever, because so much of the adventure happens behind the wheel of the 55. But getting it there even half way on a trailer would be nice.
I truly love the thing and it drives awesome but honestly, thinking of driving my 55 across the us is kinda hard to imagine 🐽
What's the furthest y'all have driven your Pig? (3 speed, F engine, drum brakes all around).

@bobm drove from New Hampshire to Chico, CO for PP2018. I think that’s a record, but many in the group travel several thousand miles for Pig Parties behind the wheel of their 55’s.
@remy1974 deserves most of the credit! He drove most of it! 1 front brake 2 rears, lost clutch in Kansas and had it repaired in Colorado Springs by Redline cruisers. Over the mountains we went didn't like the altitude in the beginning. Told Remy to just start it an floor it Big Fart and rand great afterwards 👍😀. Pulled into Rico and met the gang (Outstanding people 👏👌👍😎😀. ) Ate Pork wheeled the next day. Partied that night and drove home Sunday morning 😳🤣😉. Got Home Monday night! 6400 miles round trip 😳😏😜🤪. So anything on the Left Coast ain't too far. Cause we has a sense of adventure and ain't SCAT . Think it was 2017 though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom