Events/Trails Pig Party 2020💥🎉💥 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

J Mack do you have a chain saw to bring?

I just bought one of these and two of the high output batteries for it.

2727-21HD_2.png

Damn, that's a good price. I was looking at the Stihl 220 C? and with a charger and battery was @ $1100.

Are you planning to bring it along. I know it takes up some room.

GAS ⛽. Put it on da roof
How bout you load your grumpy butt up in your pig and bring us a gas chainsaw!
I'll send you home with two running when parked new gas chainsaws that don't have an hour of run time between them but have had the carburetors rebuilt a dozen times each.

I believe @theside00 @OldBeachBob @DoubleNickels and @Owyhee Jackass all have pigs and live in the Boise area, maybe we can talk them into swinging by on the 27th for a meet & greet. I don’t think we could get over the 13 pigs or whatever the number is for the most pigs in one spot but would be nice to have a few extra guys come by for the BBQ/camp fire night.

@TachedOutOffRoad are you planning on bringing the red Pig back to Idaho?
ok, I just picked up Pete my pig, Im thinking to make the meet and greet, he would not be ready for the trail, but loves his picture taken! Plus a great roadtrip- any room for a sleeping bag on ground?

ok, I just picked up Pete my pig, Im thinking to make the meet and greet, he would not be ready for the trail, but loves his picture taken! Plus a great roadtrip- any room for a sleeping bag on ground?
We have lots of room, food, fire and drink for everyone.
Your Pig will make the trail run, this is basically a gravel road with some ruts. I don't expect to need 4X4 for anything we are going to do and we have a few experienced mechanical types that I'm sure could keep Pete going to the end.

We have lots of room, food, fire and drink for everyone.
Your Pig will make the trail run, this is basically a gravel road with some ruts. I don't expect to need 4X4 for anything we are going to do and we have a few experienced mechanical types that I'm sure could keep Pete going to the end.
and a tow strap? i have put three miles on him, front brakes partially locking up, need to at least get that squared aeway

and a tow strap? i have put three miles on him, front brakes partially locking up, need to at least get that squared aeway
You fix the front brakes and I'll get the tow strap handled.

I don't expect to need 4X4 for anything we are going to do and we have a few experienced mechanical types...
Now I am thinking of packing a ton of tools, a welder, and all the parts I need to put on my pig and maybe my build would be done by the end of the trail? Ha!

Should I put these on before the trails? They have been hanging in my garage for months. Not sure what bolts are needed?

FBA0881F-7766-420E-8950-C7DEC845B19B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom