SOLD PHOENIX (Ahwatukee), AZ 1996 FZJ80 WITH FACTORY LOCKERS - NOT MODDED - $13,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(106, 100, 100)
1996 FZJ80 LAND CRUISER
265,000 miles
Factory lockers
Grey leather interior
Has always been in the dry south west; SoCal, AZ, NM. No rust.
3rd owner, I've had it for 10 years. Used as daily driver, never abused. Moving out of state and won't have the space for it.
Third row seats currently installed, have the original running boards if desired.
Top end of engine and front axle rebuilt and new radiator installed by Toyomasters in ABQ, NM on recommendation of CruiserDan.
Brake booster and master just replaced by Yota Pros in Tempe.

Moon Grey paint, lots of sun fade and peeled clear coat.
Passenger door lock was drilled/broken into. Still locks but can't use key on that side.
Sunroof does not open.
Oil pressure gauge not functioning, oil pressure verified as within spec by Yota Pros, gauge can be rebuilt locally by Dick's Speed-O-Tach for >$200

$15,000
Favorites - 23 of 23.jpeg
Favorites - 6 of 23.jpeg
Favorites - 2 of 23.jpeg
Favorites - 15 of 23.jpeg
Favorites - 10 of 23.jpeg

That’s a gem
Thanks. Obviously it's ~27 years old but I wouldn't hesitate to drive it across the country right now, as is. Even has less than 200 miles on the last oil change (Valvoline Full Synthetic)

Oh, I forgot I did do two minor mods, I raised the spare mount similar to this: Spare Tire Lift??? - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/spare-tire-lift.1895/
And did the "Auto Up" mod for the drivers window switch, back when you could go to Radio Shack for diodes. Auto Up Window Mod - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/auto-up-window-mod.15277/

Favorites - 21 of 23.jpeg

Favorites - 19 of 23.jpeg

Favorites - 17 of 23.jpeg

Favorites - 3 of 23.jpeg

Favorites - 9 of 23.jpeg

Last edited:
GLWS, the oil pressure sensor may be the issue, as opposed to the gauge - and that's a $20 part at AutoZone :cool:

Surprised this is still around. Even more surprised to come across someone moving out of this state instead of into the state. Nice rig. GLWS.

Sent you a PM regarding this car.

Hey all, apologies, trip out of state got extended and I also caught Covid, delaying my return. Had a lot of catching up to do, will now respond to PMs sent while I've been AWOL. The registration expired while I was away, took it to emissions testing yesterday which it passed so should be good for 2 more years.

Price drop, $13,000
Available to show this week.

Someone grab this. Looks like a solid rig!

Spoke to seller - top notch guy with a solid rig and very honest about the condition and provided a ton of detail. A lot of truck at $13k 👀👍🏻

I hate that this one was so far away from me, or I might have bought it. Congratulations on your sale, congratulations to the new owner, and best of luck with your move!

I hate that this one was so far away from me, or I might have bought it. Congratulations on your sale, congratulations to the new owner, and best of luck with your move!
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom