permanently installed air compressor(s) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i have the napa one and its modded with a pressure switch and a standard hose connection. its mounted under a wing of my swing out but i dont have a tank for it yet.
I have the same compressor with the same mods. Not mounted anywhere yet. Looks very similar to outsanes compressor but orange instead of green. they probably come from the same place.

been super happy with that compressor for the price. faster than my buddies smittybilt and faster than an arb twin.

Dirt Lifestyle on Youtube has some good videos on mods he has done to this compressor, things that work well and some which don't. Pretty interesting at least. :)

1673448481097.jpeg

Also handy for kegerator.

ARB Twin in my 1965 FJ45 SWB. DIY 4-way air up hose attachment gets all 4 34's from 12 PSI to 38 PSI in about 5 minutes. Can also run air tools but I have not used it for that purpose. Thank you JP Virgo at Clemson Cruiser!

View attachment 3216346
Side note: 🤤 *~shwing~*

ARB Twin in my 1965 FJ45 SWB. DIY 4-way air up hose attachment gets all 4 34's from 12 PSI to 38 PSI in about 5 minutes. Can also run air tools but I have not used it for that purpose. Thank you JP Virgo at Clemson Cruiser!

View attachment 3216346
forget the onboard air, let's see more of this beauty!

The way I have mine mounted it’s not taking up any room get used all the time and airs up my 39s as fast as my buddy’s York with the same size tires.
I also don’t need more weight or clutter in the Engine bay.
I’m not saying Yorks aren’t good or that the Puma’s are the best just that there’s more the one way to skin a cat.
Could you please use another expression for "getting things done"? My cats read this webpage and they got highly alarmed...

Could you please use another expression for "getting things done"? My cats read this webpage and they got highly alarmed...
My Cat only becomes alarmed when you don't feed her !

Not for the 93 -94 1FZ if you want to keep it smog legal !
I thought a York compressor displaced the OEM A/C compressor. Please excuse my ignorance, but what does that have to do with being smog legal- even in Cali?

I thought a York compressor displaced the OEM A/C compressor. Please excuse my ignorance, but what does that have to do with being smog legal- even in Cali?
I believe the York displaces the PAIR valve gizmo, which you need to pass SMOG. The A/C comp is down and out of the way of the York.

I believe the York displaces the PAIR valve gizmo, which you need to pass SMOG. The A/C comp is down and out of the way of the York.
Nah, I have a '94 that used to have a PAIR on it and it was not fanbelt driven. If the PAIR was in the way of the York, that would explain it. Thanks, Ali! That helps explain it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom