SOLD Peoria, AZ: 1993 FZJ75 Troopy - LHD, Restored (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://mideastclassics.com/1993-fzj75
1993 FZJ75 Restored Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy

Asking $49,900 OBO

LEFT HAND DRIVE!!!

Build Date: October 1992 (model year 1993)
Model: FZJ75LV-MRUV
Chassis Number: FZJ75-0007502
Engine: 1FZ-F (carbureted)
Color: White (045)
Trans: H150F (5-speed)
Axle: K082 (4.11 gear ratio)

Imported from Oman to the United Arab Emirates for restoration. Then imported to the USA. Exhaustive photos in the following posts. If there's something specific you'd like to see just let me know... I'll snag another photo.

1FZ-F Engine. 393k kilometers driven. Compression numbers in cylinder order (1-6); 190-185-190-185-185-190. Based on these number we did NOT open up the motor. Some basic seals/gaskets were replaced, but the head was NOT removed nor was any rebuild performed. No oil leaks. The transmission does have a slow ooze/drip likely coming from the input shaft... slow enough it's not leaving drips. We did NOT rebuild/reseal the transmission or transfer case; just cleaned up and re-finished on the outside.

Factory AC and heat. AC works great, nice and cold. It has been converted to R134a. Truck originally had AC only but we sourced/purchased OEM 70-series parts to add heat.

Body was removed from the chassis. Chassis was completely stripped down and repainted. Axles were rebuild and repainted as well. Axle rebuilds include new seals and wheel hub bearings. New brake shoes and pad. Rebuilt or replaced cylinders and calipers. New clutch and rebuild cylinders (master and slave).

The rear floor was in sad shape when we took it out of Oman (not unusual). We removed the entire rear floor and replaced it with a new ribbed panel. Front footwells also had some rust that was removed and replaced with new metal. All body panels were repainted in Toyota 045 using German Standox paint over an epoxy primer. New window rubbers and door seals were installed. All upholstery was replaced with custom new material and new foam. Custom floor mats were made for the front and back. New rear panels were made with matching upholstery added to them.

The windows have the original tint still on them... and it should likely be replaced. I've hesitated to do it myself because I could imagine a new owner wanting to do gull wings or change to fixed panes instead of sliders. Happy to discuss options here with a buyer.

The engine has received a solid tune-up with new plugs, wires, distributor cap, and rotor. It has a new, aftermarket (likely Chinese) carburetor on it.

Front retractable seatbelts only, none in the rear. The seatbelts have been cleaned and are the originals.

Wheels are new OEM 17” steelies (takeoffs from a Prado at 0km). The tires are Kumho Crugen HT51 in 245/70R17.

I’m happy to answer any questions. Shoot me a DM or call/text me at 480-408-2988

It has a clean Arizona title. It is located in Peoria, AZ (NW Phoenix metro area).

Overall outside photos:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, very cool truck.

GLWS

For anyone considering importing one to the US yourself and repairing. DO NOT. You cannot do it yourself for under this list price. This is a great price and you get a mint condition body that will save you thousands in headaches.

Anyone on the fence, Joel is ultra transparent and this is one of the nicest Troopys I have seen pictures of here in the states.

For anyone considering importing one to the US yourself and repairing. DO NOT. You cannot do it yourself for under this list price. This is a great price and you get a mint condition body that will save you thousands in headaches.

Anyone on the fence, Joel is ultra transparent and this is one of the nicest Troopys I have seen pictures of here in the states.
Truth. Beautiful truck @Honger GLWS

FYI... this one is going to Barrett Jackson in Scottsdale in two weeks... fingers-crossed.

It is effectively sold as far as this MUD listing goes as I'm committed to it going to auction.

I am disgusted.. How could a truck like that go for 27k? Oh my God.. After all that hard work and love and patience and sleepless nights and it goes for 27k.. wow wow wow
You warned me about people not valuing a 70-series restored like this and you were right.

Learned a tough lesson on this truck. I’ll stick to resorting the 40-series trucks… and importing as-is 70-series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom