SOLD Peoria, AZ: 1994 FZJ75 Troopy - Left Hand Drive (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://mideastclassics.com/1994-fzj75
1994 FZJ75 Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy.

LEFT HAND DRIVE!!!

Build Date: November 1993 (model year 1994)
Model: FZJ75LV-MRUV
Chassis Number: FZJ75-0016002
Engine: 1FZ-F (carbureted)
Color: White (045)
Trans: H150F (5-speed)
Axle: K082 (4.11 gear ratio)

As imported from Oman. Exhaustive photos in the following posts. If there's something specific you'd like to see just let me know... I'll snag another photo.

1FZ-F Engine. 478k kilometers driven. No overheating. Starts right up the first time every time. Pulls strong on the road, even on the highway. I’m still blown away by the 1FZ in these trucks… it’ll chirp going into second. Compression numbers in cylinder order (1-6); 185-185-185-185-185-185. We were kinda blown away by this... tested twice.

Factory AC, no heat. AC works great, nice and cold. It appears to have been converted to R134a which isn’t uncommon over there. I’m inferring that based on the factor someone brazed on the correct R134a connectors.

Straight chassis with no signs of repair or rust. Undercarriage is well used but clean of rust.

Front seatbelts only, none in the rear. The seatbelts are pretty soiled as is the front upholstery. Seatbelts are retracting.

It brakes quite well and can be locked up. The front pads do look like their getting thin. Calipers may be about ready for replacement though none are lopsidedly worn or thin. I’d recommend a complete baseline of pads and shoes nonetheless.

It was repainted prior to shipping. There seem to have been some rules changes there that require some “betterment” prior to export. Or they could have just been hiding something. I do have pre-repaint photos though and it doesn’t have any apparent damage. There is still likely some bondo hiding. But I can’t find any obvious areas. Investing inside the body cavities (pics below) shows one area that may have been bondo’d to smooth out. Based on the prior time I did this truck I poked around the window frames pretty extensively and haven’t found any hidden cancer.

Like any Troopy you pull out of Oman the interior is quite dirty with fesh-fesh (search this term in the 70-series forum for a full understanding). Basically, any place that could collect dust has collected oodles of it and some of it is caked up.

Wheel wells and rockers are in good shape overall. Nothing really to report here. (see pictures below)

The rear floor is in amazing condition. It clearly had some sort of diamond plate protection riveted in that protected it from getting dented up. The holes from riveting in that flooing are visit and some have been welded shut. They re-sprayed the rear floor for some reason, perhaps to paint over the weld repairs to some holes. On the whole I’m impressed by the rear floor. Front footwells do each have some surface rust in scattered locations. Consistent with water/fluids being trapped along with dirt under the floor mats. The jute traps the oily moisture and this is typical stuff to find. Some of the butyl matting is peeling up and where I scraped it off there was clean primer underneath.

Wheels are the OEM 16” splits. The tires are a mix of Made in China mile A/T’s; they are pretty worn and should be replaced. I’ve been driving around town with them while testing things out and getting a feel for the truck, but I wouldn’t keep them for long.

I’m happy to answer any questions. Shoot me a DM or call/text me at 480-408-2988

It has a clean Arizona title. It is located in Peoria, AZ (NW Phoenix metro area).

Asking $25,000 OBO.

Overall outside photos:

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

Last edited:
I see our truck owners had similar taste in fur shifter boot covers :rofl::rofl: but I've got you beat on seat cover count :cool:
IMG-20190422-WA0101.jpg

If I could sell my current vehicle, I would drive over there 10 mins later and get this.
You should probably drive over and have a look just out of curiosity. ;)

I am going to make a suggestion, take it for what it is.

Clean the bottom of the quarter panels before importing. You are supposed to do it but customs never enforces this. The problem I see is importing invasive species or plants and possibly bugs. Those quarters are full of dust/dirt and even some organic matter. You can ensure by just a bit more cleaning that you are not importing any invasive species and it will look better! 😉🤙

Congrats on your business, I am sure you can find some good Cruisers! This one right here!

Cheers

I am going to make a suggestion, take it for what it is.

Clean the bottom of the quarter panels before importing. You are supposed to do it but customs never enforces this. The problem I see is importing invasive species or plants and possibly bugs. Those quarters are full of dust/dirt and even some organic matter. You can ensure by just a bit more cleaning that you are not importing any invasive species and it will look better! 😉🤙

Congrats on your business, I am sure you can find some good Cruisers! This one right here!

Cheers

That's great advice, thanks for raising this! My source over there should be able to make that happen easily enough.

And thanks for the encouragement.

If for some reason I get a big settlement from my accident, I’m calling you! :rofl: :hmm:
You mean the VW accident right? Your 74 is fine, right?

Listing updated with cylinder compression values.

Cold/Dry; 180-180-179.5-179.5-180-181
Warm/Wet (per FSM); 185-185-185-185-185-185

Spec is "171 or higher" and no variation greater than 14 psi.

Oh yeah, I was pretty vague there lol.

Still dealing with the eurovan claim from December and waiting for a settlement.

74 is good. :cool:
Any settlement yet? Ha!

Someone make me an offer... I'd love to clear some driveway space (ie. my wife is asking if I intend to actually sell it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom