Parts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, where is the best place to order parts, like oil pan, gas tank, and I want to convert the drums to disk brakes ect. I have a 1992 land cruiser.
Thanks in advance

By far the the easiest path for you would be to sell that rig and buy a rust free FZJ elsewhere in the country and drive it home. Rust is a cancer that doesn’t stop once started. As an added bonus you will have 30% more horse power, about 1.5 miles less vacuum hose and it will come with the rust free gas tank you are looking for and also those rear disk brakes attached to a full float axle assembly.

Hello, where is the best place to order parts, like oil pan, gas tank, and I want to convert the drums to disk brakes ect. I have a 1992 land cruiser.
Thanks in advance
The classifieds. you will be able to find a lot of things in good used condition there and save some cash.

I think supporting independent Toyota/ custom vendors is great. Being in Canada, it’s not so cost effective due to the Covid lockdowns, and crazy shipping/brokerage fees. For us, there are of course the local Toyota dealers, and in-line Toyota dealers. One of our local dealers provides our club a decent discount. However, prices are often the best on sites like partsouq.com and megazip.net, but the size of the item and weight could be a negating factor due to shipping costs.

Thanks in advance
McGeorge Toyota online.
Partsouq.com
Olathe Toyota

Used parts:
@arcteryx
@slow95z (he may or may not reply, due to family issues and timing.)

lately I have used Toyotapartsdeal.com - prompt service, reasonable shipping costs

I used to really like McGeorge, but their prices went up quite a bit

partssouq is great if you have time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom