Part number request - vacuum switch of some kind FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Spent my Sunday afternoon replacing my fuel filter and started to tackle replacing all my vacuum lines with silicone lines. As careful as I was, it wasn’t careful enough….ha. Ended up breaking a plastic nipple on a vacuum switch of some kind. Can someone let me know what part (and part number) this is so I can source a new one? I‘m trying to repair it because I need to drive this week but want to get a new one as soon as I can because I don’t think any adhesive is really going to work well on 30+ year old plastic.

x marks the broken nipple. I circled in red where the vacuum switch is located.

94CF9D5E-8263-4995-9B3B-872C69352354.jpeg

C1BE9FFF-8808-4944-95DE-CA033DB426DB.jpeg

@avantcruise I doubt that vacuum valve is available new from Toyota anymore. PM me some better photos and I'll see if I have an extra one around somewhere.

That is the VSV for the air injection (AI) system.

I don't have the part # but at least now you know what you're looking for. I'm sure I have one in my stash of parts, but who knows where? At any rate I'm sure someone will have one they're willing to part with.

1661807222839.png

Part number is 25702-61010 but it looks like it is the valve and the bracket. This part is discontinued from toyota. I found a picture of the VSV, I think, and it seems to be Denso part 101362-0130. But google doesn't find this part number either. Good luck.

1661813959823.png

I may have that part for you!
If your anywhere close to Culver City you can come by and pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom