Overland Pig update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey fellas.......I didn't receive a notice of additional posts/questions. Sorry!

The roof (and rear windows) have molle panels made by www.custommollepanels.com. They are great to work with and can make panels out of almost anything......steel, aluminum, HDPE, etc.

The sun visors are Rosen. A secondary set is fixed for the windshield, the primary set can also pivot to cover the side.

Attached are a couple of photo updates.

Thanks for your interest in the build.

PXL_20230613_170712062.MP.jpg

PXL_20230614_134825847.jpg

PXL_20230606_213131149.jpg

Thanks for the info. The GF posts stuff to IG....I don't really monitor social media....except to occasionally follow stories/photos of people who are traveling in places that I wish I was (currently) traveling.

Speaking of traveling.......here is a photo of the rig that I drove around the world 2006-2008......and a couple of photos of the (then) "newly built" Trans-Siberian Highway. I've heard that it's paved now......

IMG_1930_1_1.jpg

IMG_1902_1_1.jpg

IMG_1908_1_1.jpg

Hey fellas.......I didn't receive a notice of additional posts/questions. Sorry!

The roof (and rear windows) have molle panels made by www.custommollepanels.com. They are great to work with and can make panels out of almost anything......steel, aluminum, HDPE, etc.

The sun visors are Rosen. A secondary set is fixed for the windshield, the primary set can also pivot to cover the side.

View attachment 3355963

View attachment 3355964

View attachment 3355967
Can you give us mo info on Ruffstuff axle and the crossmember above and the tubing welded in 🤔😉

Steering arm looks like it was built to be used with an 80 ton hydraulic cylinder
“If some is good more is better and too much is just about right.” Family motto that applies to guns, guitars, cars etc. and in this case apparently to steering arms.

Did i miss it ? I want all the info in that rear axle ?? I want to up grade for that pinion ,axle beakeen , c-clip ,lancruiser axle ! But I need to match my Xcase ? More info please ? Great build by the way !

View attachment 3355963

View attachment 3355964

View attachment 3355967

pics/info on sun visors? 55 specific or used from another application?

Last edited:
Did i miss it ? I want all the info in that rear axle ?? I want to up grade for that pinion ,axle beakeen , c-clip ,lancruiser axle ! But I need to match my Xcase ? More info please ? Great build by the way !
The rear axle is a 60 series 9.5" FF with RCV shafts and Eaton locker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom