Ornch (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

He hasn't started hacking yet and already threating to delete post.

View attachment 3609438
I've got a better idea.
Hear me out, because it's radical and unconventional, especially for these forums.

Take it 4 wheeling.
Looks like a perfectly good rig, go enjoy it.
Don't do any mods, just drive it and appreciate it for what it is and for not being what it isnt...

If you need constant attention, consider adopting a golden retriever and stop molesting pigs, just because the broke teenagers on Instagram like to watch...

I'll show myself the door.
Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

So building this pig for wife, she wanted Ornch, that’s what she’s going to get. Some of you know she fell it of RTT 5 months ago, still walks very slow, hand will not close. I am assuming she won’t come back 100%, which means she will not be getting in tent, that means a trailer probably, so going to build something comfortable that can tow a trailer 80mph without a sweat.
I don’t need attention, just being part of brotherhood. We all personalize our pigs to our wants and needs. Plus retrievers shed

should I keep trying
I say we let Don enjoy the process.
I was asked my opinion about shiddy weldz and wonky geometry by the last guy that was trying to give him money and started a poop storm. Not that I don't like Don but he's not asking our opinion so probably best we keep it to ourselves.

that means a trailer probably, so going to build something comfortable that can tow a trailer 80mph without a sweat.
Heck yeah, If we keep going with the adventure travel stuff, a trailer is the only way to go. Who cares what others think when you're sitting inside during a rain storm or being warm when it's blowing cold out,. You do what you have to, as long as you can do. Be proud you have a wife that is tough as nails and likes things you drag her into. :)

I am 100% taking you up on the offer. I am trying to sort out my schedule so I can look over what I have left and what I need. Then I'll need to find a weekend to hop up to Sac and talk turkey.

Unfortunately that I took on a 💩 ton of side work just before the crash. Great for funding restomods, bad for getting to do restomods.
Promise you won’t paint ornch black. 😂

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom