Opinions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ghostrider I

I wear many "heads" as I have many vehicles.
Threads
Right, so I have three 80s, and recently bought Rafael's Prado (GX 460) I can't bring myself to saying I own a Lexus. Now, I am waffling about getting rid of the '92 80 or the '94 80. The Diesel is not in the picture, as it would take the right price and buyer to get me to sell it.

I do have roles for each truck as indicated on my signature, or is that just plumb crazy to have roles for the '92 and '94? It's just that the interior in the '94 and carpeting is rather minty.

Open to any and all suggestions.

So...your single with no kids. LOL If that's the case keep them all and buy another...seems your missing a 60/62! ..ps just funnin!
I'd love to have a HJ-60 with a six cylinder five speed LHD. Actually, I am dating a woman who has three boys, yet the youngest will be with her, as her two older ones will be off to college/in college in a few years.

Bad way? What's wrong with the 3FE?

Lose the GX the FJ and the FZJ. Sink all money into the Quattro and the HDJ.

The diesel is the best DD of the bunch and the Quattro the best weekend car.

The 3FE is too reliable. Toss it!!

Lose the GX the FJ and the FZJ. Sink all money into the Quattro and the HDJ.

The diesel is the best DD of the bunch and the Quattro the best weekend car.
Don't forget I also have two Miatas

Know anyone who has a 70 diesel 5speed with LHD and a removable top?
Yes I do, but the truck is not for sale. I'm sure Eric @forrest5000 will sell you his 73 for the right price. No 5 speed though.

You need a 45 instead

U can find 73s lhd now pretty easily or have one imported from the canary islands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom