ONSC CHRISTMAS PARTY 2019 - DEC 6-8th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My family has never been to an ONSC Christmas Party before so we can’t really take much credit for the demise of Dirty Santa. We are cool with whatever. I had planned to bring a couple of gifts, but just warning you, they probably won’t be all that risqué. :)

Last edited:
So by “white elephant” and “dirty Santa” you all mean “yankee swap”, right?

Don’t you mean youze guys
Well, that would be NY and though they have a team called the Yankees, when it really counted, they went with King George.
REAL Yankees would be New England.

Now back to your regularly schedule discussions.

Well if dildos, adult store items and toilet humor gifts are the fare, I'll be by the fire with Dave.

Lumbee's wife's birthday weekend usually falls on the party as well. There is singing and hugs and all kids of fun for birthday wives. :)
March 9th. Usually the same day/weekend as the Meet-n-Greet.

Knew it was one of those big club meetings at the barn :)

Ill see if i can swing it, we have a bday dinner and sat is a cirque de sol whatever thing. Might just be for half a day or so if i can swing it.
Which cirque du Soleil? Thought it was in January.

The Lakes will be there sometime Saturday afternoon. Only have the Wagoneer running at the moment. Don't worry I will keep in the corner and out of sight. :) If there are many objections we can talk to Eric and Jones for saying it is OK. I will try to have to dutch oven grub timed a little better this time.

See you all there.

THIS JUST IN: SANTA WILL BE MAKING AN APPEARANCE!

That's right folks, the one and only Jolly Old St. Nick will be making a visit after dinner to bring presents for the good girls and boys. Those of you that would like to request that Santa give their kid only a lump of coal, see me. I'll make sure the big guy gets the message. :)

And just so we're clear, this is only for the kids. If any of you adults try and sit on Santas lap - Stan's gonna go hang out by the fire with Dave so you've been warned!

Santa_Photos_Funny_Kids_Crying_Sad_Santa_hilarious.png

I am in... hopefully if H&H's machine shop gets their ass in gear, I will have the diesel. If not, the gasser. I am brainstorming about a risque gift... Are we going to be able to wheel that day?

Hey y'all - looking forward to my first Chrimmus party.

I know you're all bringing something for gift exchange - but do you think you could also pull out warm and waterproof donations for BeLoved Asheville? Here's a little bit about the organization I'm working with to help our homeless community make it through winter without shelter.

If you could bring your unused camping gear, tarps, whatever - I'll be loading Trucklet down. If you're unable to attend but would like to donate, it would be great if someone from different areas could volunteer their truck space to bring it along. @forrest5000 has been my Charlotte contact!

Thanks y'all. ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom