ONSC Chat (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Scratching my head a bit. I was “lucky” enough to pick up TWO screws in my passenger rear tire. This pic only shows one and I found the second layer on. No screws in the front 🤷‍♂️. Got to do a roadside tire change which I haven’t had to do in a while.
Discount tire (where I bought them) took care of it quickly and hassle free.
D7CD0103-4097-4B7F-9D34-DD6D0517070B.jpeg

Sitting here watching the Olympics, I love it!!!!

Really didn't need another reason to like Tom Hanks any more than I do....but this sure affirms my admoration!

Really didn't need another reason to like Tom Hanks any more than I do....but this sure affirms my admoration!

Celebrities they are just like real people..... price is ridiculous lol. Side note I do think Hanks is one of the nicest and most down to earth people I've met.

Vortec 4.3, betting he got that from Downey way back when that was their specialty.

Hit a new milestone in the 3rd gen 4Runner last night. It’s became one of my all time faves. Still runs and drives very well, hasn’t given me any trouble in the 3 years I’ve owned it.

225E64A0-1051-4937-BF41-4F33D3ABC87D.jpeg

I think this will be a self-correcting problem in Roxboro, kids need to go back to eating Tide-Pods... smh

I like Tom Hanks, hopefully he's replacing the 40 with something equally as cool and not just selling it. I can't imagine he needs the money

For a good time, check out "Corolla Beach Idiots" on facebook LOL.

Heather and I were just listening to ZZ Top last night for the first time in years. RIP Dusty Hill.

Side note - - anyone going to The Rolling Stones in Charlotte? How TF are those guys still alive? :) Heather and I have tickets and a hotel downtown! Let us know if you are going and want to pre-game!

:)

Heather and I were just listening to ZZ Top last night for the first time in years. RIP Dusty Hill.

Side note - - anyone going to The Rolling Stones in Charlotte? How TF are those guys still alive? :) Heather and I have tickets and a hotel downtown! Let us know if you are going and want to pre-game!

I'm thinking of going

I had tickets for tonight's show.

I just read a piece about a guy in Fort Worth that starts shooting at a party. People at the party STONED him to death with landscape rocks of some sort. One person was killed by gunfire and another one or two wounded. Charges are not being pressed against the people that threw the rocks, a clear case of self defense.

STONED him to death. That is hard core for sure.
Only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun, or several good guys with rocks!

old school works, it's just easier to make a profit selling bling than a pocket of rocks.

I just read a piece about a guy in Fort Worth that starts shooting at a party. People at the party STONED him to death with landscape rocks of some sort. One person was killed by gunfire and another one or two wounded. Charges are not being pressed against the people that threw the rocks, a clear case of self defense.

STONED him to death. That is hard core for sure.
Only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun, or several good guys with rocks!
That's crazy! Bet shooter wished one of them had a gun to make it quick.

Also after reading that I pictured them burying him half way up his torso so he can't move while they all gather and throw rocks til he died like they do/did in middle east and other places.

Anyone else?

Nah.
if you bury someone they lose hope and know they are going to die. No fun. Better for them to die thinking there is still hope they will live.

that’s me though.

Tech people...What the hell am I missing? Samsung TV hooked up to Hughesnet (satellite web only) for internet at my SC house. No cable provider here. Trying to install TV apps from the Samsung TV app store but am required to input a cable provider for each app I try. Hughesnet is not one of those. I can select Spectrum, who I have in CLT, but each app I try this with says some variation of "Your spectrum settings do not include/allow/authorize this content".

How does a person cut the cord if the app requires a "cord" to begin with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom