#OMW2PNW 2018 LC200 hidden winch installed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Hey friends:

I just want to share some pictures of my newly installed hidden winch mount along with a Warn XP-S 9.5. Alpha Off-road at Santa Clarita,CA helped me with the installation. Art and his buddy helped me, super friendly staff and quality work. Thumb up.

Tell me what you think about this set up.

More mods to come, if you haven’t, please follow me on Instagram @OMW2PNW.

5BDF8BED-5A70-4166-9D1C-F7C113E1EBBC.jpeg

CC0DE167-8F6C-4ADF-B3CE-325B957FE88F.jpeg

C2CA00C1-1F11-4698-965E-11BC16F0D05A.jpeg

E55388F2-2203-47B3-BF8F-36E21EEBE82C.jpeg

3DAF1215-FFA4-453A-8E5C-2AB6429783F9.jpeg

Looks like a quality install, well done :cheers:

How do you reach the disconnect??? Looks tight for the hands to fit through

Hey now that looks great. Now you just have to get yourself in a situation to use it. ;) I am looking to do a hidden winch. What mount did you use for winch?

Hey now that looks great. Now you just have to get yourself in a situation to use it. ;) I am looking to do a hidden winch. What mount did you use for winch?
I brought this mount back from my last visit to home, China. I bought this for 800 yuan, equivalent to $114 USD from the shop that does mods for my LC200 in China. I believe Trail Tailor makes this as well. They look identical, whereas mine doesn’t has a Trail Tailor logo on it. Here is a link.
Trail tailor hidden winch mount LC200

I brought this mount back from my last visit to home, China. I bought this for 800 yuan, equivalent to $114 USD from the shop that does mods for my LC200 in China. I believe Trail Tailor makes this as well. They look identical, whereas mine doesn’t has a Trail Tailor logo on it. Here is a link.
Trail tailor hidden winch mount LC200
All the mounts I have been looking at are not made here in the states. France, Japan, South Africa ect. I think I'm going to wait till the new year. I'm going back to Japan for holiday and can pick one up for about the same around $100. Toss it my massive black duffel bag and deal with overzealous security. Curious about that spot in China that does mods? LC exclusive or other 4x4's as well? PM if you want I don't want to hijack your thread.

All the mounts I have been looking at are not made here in the states. France, Japan, South Africa ect. I think I'm going to wait till the new year. I'm going back to Japan for holiday and can pick one up for about the same around $100. Toss it my massive black duffel bag and deal with overzealous security. Curious about that spot in China that does mods? LC exclusive or other 4x4's as well? PM if you want I don't want to hijack your thread.
All sorts of mods for all kinds of cars haha. It is located in Anji City, Zhejiang Province, China. 中国浙江省安吉市SUNMOC阳光车房

Love the way that looks!

So does it basically replace the bumper? (not the bumper cover, but the actual bumper)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom