Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Going to be coming to Winston this weekend, if anyone in the triad area or western NC or upstate SC has 40 driveshaft parts sitting around I could definitely use some.

I probably have some 40 shafts or something that would work. Have a wall in garaged lined with various toyota driveshafts. I’ll check this weekend. I’m on the outer banks though. Could ship the pretty easily. Would definitely trade for that housing

Last edited:
I probably have some 40 shafts or something that would work. Have a wall in garaged lined with various toyota driveshafts. I’ll check this weekend. I’m on the outer banks though. Could ship the pretty easily. Would definitely trade for that housing
Unfortunately I need some parts asap, trying to make a trip on Wednesday. And one of my driveshaft flanges cracked when I pressed the u joint out and attempts to weld it were unsuccessful.

Starting to clear some things out. Make me an offer.

2- 80 series rear cross members with angle braces, good shape, clean cut offs
3-60 series fuel tanks
1-62 series fuel tank
set(s) 60 series fuel tank straps
several sets of wheels 6 lug , great for rollers (free)
bunch of under hood tanks for 80 and 60 (free)

more to come........................
Got any pictures of those wheels?

I have no pictures They are stacked up next to my Connex. They look like free wheels :)
With tires too, old but good enough for rollers

I will look, stacked up next to the free wheels LOL

I might be interested in this one. Is it rust free?
I sent you a PM a year and a half ago offering you a job. You did not even bother to respond. Same response to you about a fuel tank.

Last edited:
Guys, the reason the wheels are free is that I do not feel like dealing with them, unstacking, taking pics, loading them up on facebook so I can use them here on MUD. There are some black wagon wheels, some 80 wheels and not sure of the others. I am not trying to be a dick about it I just figured I would give them away before I load them up and take them to the salvage yard.

Somebody come and get them all and you can take all the pics you want to give them away.

13 wheels all with tires total
80 series, wagon wheel black steel wheel with holes, aftermarket is what I can see.

4 60 series tanks 1 62
@FJ Noob Peaked in one a bit of rust here and there, nothing a trip to the rad shop wont handle, cant see in the rest without tools

Last edited:
I’ve got some parts of anyone is in need.

5 GX470 wheels (2008) with tires. Tires have about 35,000 miles on them and still have some life left in them and we put them on new about 5.5 years ago. Wheels are doing the typical peeling that these wheels do but they look ok. The spare wheel looks terrible and that spare is the original I think.

2 LC200 wheels from a 2018. They have tires, but the tires are not something I’d drive on. Wheels are in great shape.

LC200 headlight housings from a 2011 LC. No cracks or anything, but slightly sun faded. Might clean up nice. The PS light is missing the back grommet to hold the low beam light in, but could be easily DIYd to be ok

Pics upon request. Open to trade for anything…beer, LC200 parts, trailer accessories, whatevs.

I'm looking for an fj80 gas tank.
Not sure if the fzj tank is the same, but if it is, that will work, also.
I'll be at Relic

I'll be at Relic
I believe I have one out of a 97.
I will not be at Relic Run

I'll be at Relic
I believe they are all the same. Mostly certain I read that during my adventures. I have a fzj tank here….. relic run is uncertain at the moment. Maybe a day trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom