Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No affiliation.

Anyone got a set of shackles for a 78 FJ40 laying around? Either stock or low lift, looking to do some experimenting on height.

@pkniland whatcha need? I took something off my mashup. I think most of what I didn’t use was the larger bolt so it should be eligible for your needs……….I will get pictures if I didn’t scrap them. Also, I have two sets of beat up fenders too. 74 and 76 if the titles are correct. No VIN plates.

@pkniland whatcha need? I took something off my mashup. I think most of what I didn’t use was the larger bolt so it should be eligible for your needs……….I will get pictures if I didn’t scrap them. Also, I have two sets of beat up fenders too. 74 and 76 if the titles are correct. No VIN plates.
I bought the crockpot from Dave and the truck fits in my garage with the top off, but not with the top on. Its got the h style shackles with 4" lift, he took a leaf out which brought it down a bit, but i want to figure out what shackle i can run with the hardtop on and still get in the garage. I only need about an 1" drop so im trying to experiment with shackle sizes.

I can get them in the mail today if needed.

4A42BA72-A330-40EE-95B1-CE9FAD27C618.jpeg

9619A363-ABED-40AE-9C2E-E16B5DB68BAE.jpeg

B89DAFA2-21F5-4281-931A-8FF7D3F2DD45.jpeg

I know short notice but if anyone wants to go to anthrax, with black label society, and hatebreed tomorrow night. Let me know have an extra ticket. At the Fillmore in Charlotte

Selling 4 Wrangler 265/70/16 tires and stock wheels that came off of my 2020 Tacoma Off Road with 20k miles. Both the tires and wheels are in very good shape, no patches or repairs along the way.
tires - $350
wheels - $350
$600 group price

E04FDEDF-EE09-477F-BE41-636B0343F5C3.jpeg

EAFE39DE-8C29-4E5E-B5DD-177F2B060F39.jpeg

18328705-05D4-48E9-A2B6-421E5FDFBC13.jpeg

6A3DC2B9-A077-41E0-AAB8-FB98DDF95760.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: HMP
Looking for a power antenna mast for a 62.
Also a spare tire carrier (I guess it goes under the rear cargo area?), and front grill.
There will be more I need, but that's what Im needing off the top of my head.

Also, if you know of any tire deals for a 15" wheel (stock size is 31x10.5x15), let me know. I wish I could use the ones just above this post, seems like a hell of a deal!

Stock size is 29", not 31", but 31" is what should have come stock. Good luck with the search!

Selling my old Yakima cross bars (3 available, set of 2 currently sells new for $124.95 on Amazon), raingutter roof rack towers (6 available, set of 4 currently selling for $228.94 on Amazon), and Yakima MegaWarrior Rooftop Cargo Basket (currently selling for $568.95 on Amazon). The basket is in okay shape with some signs of rust around the weld points. Would probably look good after going over the whole thing with a can of rustoleum. The crossbars have some cracking in the rubber coating.

I'm upgrading to a Bowfin rack so I can park in my garage, which I can't quite pull off with the cargo basket.

Cargo Basket SOLD!

Sale pending on the three cross bars and six raingutter rack towers

yakima rack 1.jpeg

Last edited:
Stock passenger side running board off my '97 LX450 FREE for pickup in Rock Hill. It's a bit on the ragged side, but I wanted to check to see if anyone wants a stock running board before I drop it off at the recycling center.

running board 2.jpeg

running board.jpeg

Not sure if this is a good deal or not 🤷🏽‍♂️

Bowfin roof rack for 80 series $1000 obo (no affiliation)

The
Not sure if this is a good deal or not 🤷🏽‍♂️

Bowfin roof rack for 80 series $1000 obo (no affiliation)

They are $995 brand new from Bowfin. Seller has awning brackets too, which would add a little extra value. Definitely not a smoking deal, but it is a nice rack.

The

They are $995 brand new from Bowfin. Seller has awning brackets too, which would add a little extra value. Definitely not a smoking deal, but it is a nice rack.
Bowfin charges shipping, so you’d add about $55 to get it down to the Carolinas and the awning brackets are $60. Plus Bowfin often sells out of the 80 series rack (currently not showing as available on his website), so if you want one locally and don’t want to wait, it’s an option even if you’re not getting a ton of value for a slightly used rack.

I just installed a new set of wheels for my 80 series and I'm selling a set of 4 LX450 wheels. $360 for the set of 4 for pickup in Rock Hill, SC or $360 plus shipping. Here is what they looked like earlier this morning when they were still on the rig:

Price reduced to $320

SOLD!

wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

wheel3.jpg

wheel4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I’m new to the club. I’ve got a 100 series 3rd row seat. Grey. Looks brand new. I’m selling it for $100. I’m in southern pines. Send me a message if you want pics or are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom