Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

20” wheels that came on my Lx470. They are actually Tundra wheels I think, require a spacer on the front. Come with good Bridgestone Duelers. $500?
614AFE5D-AC84-4E1A-9E6C-AD6B316381BA.jpeg
5291A756-DE02-4BF3-A9DA-96CAEB76B398.jpeg
6CC4A81B-8EB4-478B-8138-4FD928283D2B.jpeg

I’m looking for a Speed Sensor on the transfer case of an 80 series if anyone has one as well as a cat back or full exhaust for a 95-97 80 series. I will be at the Relic Run this weekend and can grab them if someone has these items.
Oh, I am contemplating selling my 1995 80 series as well if anyone is interested in seeing it while at the Relic run. I want to build out my other and find that one always sits.

I've got a speed sensor you can have in S. Charlotte but can't make it to relic run. You can have the whole t-case if you want. It is in good shape except for JB weld sealing a crack on the tail housing.

Left you a message. Catch you tomorrow.

This is probably a bit of a long shot, but does anyone have a spare 80 birf or 2? I’d really like to have a spare for GSMTR

This is probably a bit of a long shot, but does anyone have a spare 80 birf or 2? I’d really like to have a spare for GSMTR
I might have an extra set, ill look tomorrow and let you know. If so ill bring them to GSMTR

I have several 60 series fuel tanks $50.00 each

Send PM if interested

SOLD

Last edited:
Would anybody be interested in a GO KART?

573E63EB-7815-4EDF-9731-BF77AE31FB41.jpeg
083D6EED-6FF3-49C5-9943-D48D06C8A771.jpeg

less than 10 miles on it. In very good shape. Replaced the carb and battery last year. Kept in shed or garage year round. Top speed is around 25 mph. I’m not the smallest dude and I fit perfectly fine in the seats.
$1800 I bought it in 2016 for $3300

1 Toyo mud terrain tire 35x12.5x17

SOLD

Last edited:
Yeah. I am in process of planning to building a shop in back yard and want to get rid of some of this excess parts I have been holding onto for a while.

Anyone have a 37x12.50x17 spare tire and/or wheel looking to sale? Been waiting on a Yokohama MT to come in and still on backorder like everything else in life right now. Need one for the Windrock trip next week. Thanks!

Anyone have a 37x12.50x17 spare tire and/or wheel looking to sale? Been waiting on a Yokohama MT to come in and still on backorder like everything else in life right now. Need one for the Windrock trip next week. Thanks!
Look up 3 posts from yours...the one by @SFROMAN

Anyone interested in my old rear axle out of my 2003 LX470? Long story short...had the rear end bearings/seals replaced by a local dealer of whom will not be named...drove it for 6 months before the bearings were suddenly leaking again and there were some metal shavings on the speed sensor when the dealer investigated. Obviously not their fault......these things fail all the time, right?

I haven't opened it up to check what happened. I bought a used low mile axle and have been running it since with no issues. I mainly want this out of my garage. Has ~218k miles on it and leaking out of the driver side seal.

View attachment 2665352

FREE to whoever wants this. Taking it to the dump this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom