Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody got a set of FJ40 door hinges they'd consider selling? Just need driver and passenger door hinges. Let me know if you do. Thanks!

@Matthew Spencer still need?
I can leave out at my place or maybe get to I-40/south elm for pickup.
Thanks for the offer but we (my son and I) decided to go with new JDM roller bearing spindles, Birf's, Flanges and since the short axle is badly grooved we are replacing that too. We are replacing the knuckles and rotors and deleting the ABS too. So not too much :)
Again thanks for the reply,

Anyone know this member/truck?

@NCjeff has been around ONSC for a long time. Hasn't been very active since I've been here but has sold at least one truck in that time. Plenty of our old-timers can probably vouch for him. @lt1fire @southerncruiser62 @GarnerFJ40 @jfz80 @fj40z

great guy. Quality onsc’r . Solid seller.

I have 6 - 35" tires - all with fairly new steel wheels

1 - BFGoodrich KM2 35x12.50x15" with steel wheel - 80% tread - $120 (pro spare)
1 - BFGoodrich KM2 35x12.50x15" with steel wheel - 50% tread - $75 (intermediate spare) SOLD
2 - BFGoodrich KM2 35x12.50x15" with steel wheels - 20% tread maybe - $30 each (redneck spares)
2 - Cooper Discover STT Pro 35x12.50x15" with steel wheels - 30-40% tread - $70 each (would make a great pair for a military/offroad trailer)

$395 listed price above. $300 if someone wants all of them. Pics/further details on request.
In GSO

Last edited:
I will take the intermediate spare for $75

Can you just hold on to it and bring it to the meet and greet for me?

Thanks to @sleepycruiser my youngest daughter has her first car. She turns 16 on Tuesday. Hard to believe the lc is 20 years old.

6DD18396-CC16-4258-B348-9EA4C4142C2B.jpeg

anyone happen to have a pair of inner window felts for the rear doors for a 60 series? part number is 68190-90A01 and appears to be no longer available.

i just replaced my rear glass and i need new ones :(

Last edited:
anyone happen to have a pair of inner window felts for the rear doors for a 60 series? part number is 68190-90A01 and appears to be no longer available.

i just replaced my rear glass and i need new ones :(

That guy in Kannapolis does.

I'm getting back into vinyl, if anyone wants to sell their record collection ,let me know.

Last edited:
I'm getting back into vinyl, if anyone wants to sell their record collection ,let me know.
57BF8A8D-1364-4939-9DE7-626C5C41DE06.jpeg

Considering how much you’ve been working out and your resulting six pack abs, if anyone can, you can pull this look off. Confused why you need the records. I guess it’s a hipster thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom