Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

*Wanted*

Thule Crossroad mounts (with crossbars is good too) or Yakima Timberline mounts and crossbars.

SOLD!

I scored a couple of these tabletop propane grills on clearance again this year and have one left. $12 is what I paid...now you can too! I can bring it to Logan's Run.

IMG_7220.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone has any interest, but I picked up two of these Camp Chef Mountain series Sherpa Camp Table and Organizer set ups. I haven’t taken the second one out of the box and right now not sure if I will for a while, so figured I’d see if anyone has any interest. It has four removable pouches and a table top that rolls up for storage. I took pics of mine for reference. I will sell the new one in the box for $75 and can bring it to Logan's Run with me
B6FF99CC-F5AA-4D6A-A965-7837E9B9B474.jpeg
688D771B-1015-4268-B208-D01CD7D30CA8.jpeg
249C39FD-14EE-4B02-9F2C-361DEDD3BA3C.jpeg

@Cornhusker I will take it for $75. Please bring to Logan’s Run.

ADMIN EDIT:
This thread is for Club member selling only. If you are searching for parts, trucks or selling items please put them here. If you are posting stuff you found via CL, ebay then put those in the other thread. This should cut down clutter and help members buy and sell easier.

Random for sale items can go HERE

Thanks
A suggestion was made to try and have a for sale/wanted section in the North Carolina area for those looking to get rid of any cruiser related parts. Thought we could try this and see how it goes.

Dipping my toe in LC culture and am looking for a 200 series LC, probably 2011-2014 seems the right range. Newbie here. Drove down to see one in SC after asking the dealer if it had rust and they said no. Well it had a ton. I’m in CLT, willing to drive obviously to get one

Dipping my toe in LC culture and am looking for a 200 series LC, probably 2011-2014 seems the right range. Newbie here. Drove down to see one in SC after asking the dealer if it had rust and they said no. Well it had a ton. I’m in CLT, willing to drive obviously to get one
Have you considered an LX570? It's essentially the same truck as the LC200 and they are much more plentiful on the market.

Have you considered an LX570? It's essentially the same truck as the LC200 and they are much more plentiful on the market.

And perhaps most importantly, cheaper (even though the LX likely had a higher MSRP to begin)!

Unless you want to go all out modifying the truck, the LX is more than capable, it's just a bit more limited in the bolt-on department. In my experience, AHC is more comfy than the bulk of modified LC suspensions anyway. Check out the 200 series tech section for rundowns between the two.

Yes, I actually found a few and you are right, a lot more out there but was hoping to give the LC a shot. Wanted to start at the 200 and move backwards over time. I guess I could still do that

Time to make some room in the driveway. I figured I would see what kind of interest there is out on my trailer. Below is the post on CL.

Happy to throw in a MUD discount to anyone here that is interested.

Thanks!

Would this mount to the factory roof rails on a 100 series? I’m way behind the expo curve!!
I not firmiler with the 100 series rack.k

apparently I need a drivers side rear window for 95-97 80 series. preferably lx450 because of the bronze tint.

Resized_20190920_073045.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom