Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (49 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

60 series wheels in good condition. Full set of 5. The spare still has a tire on it. They all have a very small rust spot, hardly noticeable. Nearly perfect other than that. $600/obo

Btw @Bryanseye i drove out to AJRs house last weekend....

IMG_0902.JPG

IMG_0903.JPG

IMG_0904.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

IMG_0909.JPG

That would be great.

@AJR PM me if you are available to make that happen and what I owe you. Thanks!
I’ve been at Logan’s Run since thurs evening. I could stick it in the mail Monday and you would probably have it by wed. I’ll send you a pm Sunday when I get back.

Guys. We are moving to a place with no yard maintenance. I have tons of tools that need a new home. They need to be picked up this week or next in Raleigh. We will also have a push mower, edger, blower and wheel barrow that need a new home as well. Also, gas cans and random basement stuff.

This would be great some one buying a house or just moved into a house.

The mower, edger, extension ladder, and blower will have a small price.

If you want me to hold something, please send over a small venmo donation. ;<) Venmo is @andrew-Roane-1

Also, I have a slightly used Barbour jacket. Size large - Price $150.

Everything located in Raleigh near Crabtree.

Hit me with a PM for more details.

I will be at my house from 12 to 5 Saturday, September 14th. Hit me on PM for the address.

View attachment 2082208

View attachment 2082209

View attachment 2082210

View attachment 2082211

View attachment 2082212
Team ONSC!

Monday through Wednesday - 6 to 9 pm at my house. Most things are free or really inexpensive. My house is in Country Club Hills near crabtree valley.

My phone has decided to die so hit me up via PM or email for the address, roane 3 at g mail dot com

Everything needs to be gone by Wednesday at 9 pm.

Also adding kitchen table and small island

Team ONSC!

Monday through Wednesday - 6 to 9 pm at my house. Most things are free or really inexpensive. My house is in Country Club Hills near crabtree valley.

My phone has decided to die so hit me up via PM or email for the address, roane 3 at g mail dot com

Everything needs to be gone by Wednesday at 9 pm.

Also adding kitchen table and small island
@Hokie LX Thanks for stopping by.

Still tons of stuff left. I will be around from 6 to 9 again tonight. PM me for address.

Anybody looking for a sucro roof rack? Off my 80, goes the full length. Have axe/shovel mount, light mounts in the box. Tire mount attached to rack that can be removed.
Make an offer

Only thing you'll need is better solution to attached to roof instead of the clamps it came with. They don't hold on hard enough if you wheel

20190218_174623.jpg

20190218_174907.jpg

@JohnVee The clamps I had mount it to factory 80 rack. I need to find the special tool to open/close the clamps

But if you want to bring your 100 they mount to any factory roof rack bar

Here's a better summary of it's specs:

Happy to throw in a MUD discount to anyone here that is interested.

Thanks!

Looking for a set of these little brackets off a 60 if anyone might have a set somewhere.
E0C5B69C-08F8-4399-A9A9-8BAC82066003.jpeg

It’s for the top section of the bench seat
Thanks
Will

I might still have them on my truck? Text me next week, I'll look for you when I'm home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom