Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (48 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody got a set of long (early) FJ40 jump seats they want to be shed of? If so, I'm your huckleberry. Condition is not a big concern. I'm just thinking about chopping one seat up and cobbling it into the back of the 55. PM me and let's talk.
@shmukster ?

Anybody got a set of long (early) FJ40 jump seats they want to be shed of? If so, I'm your huckleberry. Condition is not a big concern. I'm just thinking about chopping one seat up and cobbling it into the back of the 55. PM me and let's talk.

I may have something the resembles a long seat frame. No pad or cover. Let me know
Shane

I just got new tires so my 315/75/16 Duratracs are up for grabs. I’m thinking $300 for all 4.
They performed well for the many (6ish) years I’ve had them but they did get loud. 1 is slightly more worn on what was the outside. They have some rough edges on the lugs. I tried to catch that in the pictures.
Still got some tread left so I hope somebody will use them.

View attachment 2062814

View attachment 2062815

View attachment 2062816

View attachment 2062817
"...did get loud" That's when you turn up the stereo!!

Anyone want to swap 4.1 gears for my 3.7 gears? We can swap in my driveway.

Quick calculation .... Oof. For my rig that would come to 1800 RPM at 65 MPH.
:lol:
:steer:
:lol:

For Sale: $125.00

650 cfm Holley double pumper. Give this baby a twist and it will light you up.

20190914_155425.jpg

Kind of an emergency? Ignition switch stuck in the start position this morning. Mad scramble to turn the starter off.

Anyone have an ignition switch for a 60 I can buy from them? Need it ASAP.

Request fulfilled.

Last edited:
Kind of an emergency? Ignition switch stuck in the start position this morning. Mad scramble to turn the starter off.

Anyone have an ignition switch for a 60 I can buy from them? Need it ASAP.

Sorry ... can't help with the parts. Have you confirmed ignition switch rather than stuck solenoid?

Good luck!

Sorry ... can't help with the parts. Have you confirmed ignition switch rather than stuck solenoid?

Yes. After a minute of me running around, the switch freed itself and the starter turned off. Pure luck.

JL Audio 10TW3 10" Flat sub in a JL sub box. I had it a Tacoma., sold the truck and its been sitting in a closet since then. At only 6 1/2" deep its an amazing sub for the amount of space required.

Pick up in Chapel Hill for $150.

20190916_142944.jpg

Not sure what a 1983 fever FJ40 is but I do know that that is not an '83 gas tank. It's a '78 or earlier.
I meant 73! Sorry, I must have typed the wrong thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom