Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I won one set of jack stands got out bid at the last second for the second set.
I almost forgot about it. I was at my daughters 8th grade graduation lunch.

Had a guy back out of a Stainless 80 exhaust after it was built. I've got one in stock now in case anyone's been looking for one. I'll throw in free install :) 1795.00 and it could be yours.
20180531_104557.jpg

Bumper is brown? It is just the skin. The metal was junk. The rack is missing one cross bar. I'll throw in the hitch, all for $75
I might be down. How much are you looking for them? I’m guessing the bumper is white based off you signature?

Location?

20180609_161812.jpg

Had a guy back out of a Stainless 80 exhaust after it was built. I've got one in stock now in case anyone's been looking for one. I'll throw in free install :) 1795.00 and it could be yours.View attachment 1719497

That's pretty enough to justify rolling your 80, just to show it off.

---SOLD---SOLD---SOLD---

3B Diesel w/ aftermarket turbo & power steering
H55 5spd Transmission
38mm splitcase

It came out of a running and driving 24v BJ75. It could push the truck on the highway at 60-65. The truck had just under 300k miles on it, but the turbo isn't stock, so I don't know when or what was done to the engine. I do not have compression numbers. The drivetrain has been stored indoors. I have a forklift onsite and the ability to load the drivetrain up on your trailer. I need it gone this week. Priced to sell at $2,500.

upload_2018-6-12_13-6-21.jpeg

upload_2018-6-12_13-6-37.jpeg

upload_2018-6-12_13-6-51.jpeg

upload_2018-6-12_13-7-5.jpeg

Last edited:
Finished up all my big renovation projects and am contemplating selling my 2008 Tundra to get a smaller commuter for the city. If anyone is interested let me know. I've done all the major services and have the carfax from when I bought it. Not looking to make anything on it. I started to make it into a camping/expo type truck, but the reality is I have two other trucks and a decked out 60 series. I don't need to build anything else! haha. I honestly feel like this truck could go another 150,000 miles with no issues.

I paid a little over $16k for it this past fall, then put over $2-3k into it. I'll let it go for $17k if anyone is interested let me know.

2008 Toyota Tundra 5.7 4X4 SR5 Double Cab - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

There is also a thread in the Tundra section on most of the stuff I've done to it.
IMG_2175.jpg

Finished up all my big renovation projects and am contemplating selling my 2008 Tundra to get a smaller commuter for the city. If anyone is interested let me know. I've done all the major services and have the carfax from when I bought it. Not looking to make anything on it. I started to make it into a camping/expo type truck, but the reality is I have two other trucks and a decked out 60 series. I don't need to build anything else! haha. I honestly feel like this truck could go another 150,000 miles with no issues.

I paid a little over $16k for it this past fall, then put over $2-3k into it. I'll let it go for $17k if anyone is interested let me know.

2008 Toyota Tundra 5.7 4X4 SR5 Double Cab - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale

There is also a thread in the Tundra section on most of the stuff I've done to it.
View attachment 1721720

You won't have trouble selling that.

You won't have trouble selling that.

I hate to do it because I honestly feel like this is one of those trucks that will just keep going and going. I also know whatever I replace it with won't last like it will.

I have a 80 parts truck with the third row. You're welcome take a look.

I'm looking for 3rd row seat brackets for an 80 if anyone wants to get rid of some. It's for a project idea I've accidentally cooked up.

Drawer for sale: $150

2mr9tvl.jpg

1jp9xz.jpg

mrp9vc.jpg

34hdw5c.jpg

- Line-X coated
- Made from oak plywood
- Measurements: 36.75 in deep; 21.125 in wide; 11.00 in wide
- Heavy duty slides
- Locking T-handle
- Was mounted through bottom to 3rd row seat holes in my 100 series; could easily be modified to fit other series with 3rd row seats (80, 200, etc.)
- Located in 22655; near Winchester, VA

2mr9tvl.jpg

1jp9xz.jpg

mrp9vc.jpg

34hdw5c.jpg

- Line-X coated
- Made from oak plywood
- Heavy duty slides
- Locking T-handle
- Was mounted through bottom to 3rd row seat holes in my 100 series; could easily be modified to fit other series with 3rd row seats (80, 200, etc.)

If it helps a club member I can get it to NOVA.

Reactions: BCM
Are you cleared to drive?

If it helps a club member I can get it to NOVA.
But you can't get it to Coal Miner :cry:

2mr9tvl.jpg

1jp9xz.jpg

mrp9vc.jpg

34hdw5c.jpg

- Line-X coated
- Made from oak plywood
- Heavy duty slides
- Locking T-handle

I'll take it if it can make it up to PA in July.

I'll ask Burl if he can bring it.

No problem.

Metal Snips lot $120

Excelite Screwdrivers and SAE nudrivers $40

Lista tool box - HUGE 56" wide, 30" deep and 48" tall. 440 lbs capacity per drawer $2200

I have a bunch more to list just need to take pics

%uqV5UXOR6i%BnU5NGXu6Q.jpg

+Zow6yS4Q2+69kzwsmZWtA.jpg

IMG_4312.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom