Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also have some 60 series interior parts. Free to a good (or bad) home. Otherwise they’re going to the dump.

Child not included.

That carpet might be out of an 80? I don’t remember.

8032E975-DB4A-4DD5-AB85-7707A8D1F683.jpeg

If this is not a good place let me know or Delete. One of my wholesalers is blowing out some tires.

33 x 10.50 x 15 BFG Mud Terrain KM2's $155 each plus tax

Call me direct. 804.288.9341 Again please delete or I will if this is not appropriate.

Rob

edit ONLY TWO LEFT IN THE COUNTRY FROM THIS SUPPLIER. NORMAL PRICE IS $240.00

Last edited:
If this is not a good place let me know or Delete. One of my wholesalers is blowing out some tires.

Call me direct. 804.288.9341 Again please delete or I will if this is not appropriate.

Rob
You're in the right place Matt.

@iptman do you still have that cross shaft that was causing your PS gearbox leak? I’m taking a metal lathe class & I’m wondering if I can save it.

Last edited:
You got it @Stumpalama ... I’m planning on showing up for the monthly meeting in a couple weeks. I’ll bring it then. Do you mind bringing that chrome bumper & PS SST tool kit?

If I could bring it to the metal lathe class I’m going to be taking next month that would be great but not necessary. I just didn’t want it tossed in the trash if I could weld a bead along the worn seal surface & machine it smooth again. So, no hurry. I’m wondering if it’s possible to machine a 60-series cross-shaft down to a 40-series length. So, I may go that route too.

Last edited:

Rob
Which tread pattern do the tires have?

@iptman do you still have that cross shaft that was causing your PS gearbox leak? I’m taking a metal lathe class & I’m wondering if I can save it.

Mike already replied but I'll add that I have those other parts for you too so if you're coming to the meeting I'll bring those too

$60; Picked up a set off Toyota SST pullers and I no longer need this set (Modified to service an H55F):

1282EC2B-7EE7-4F8C-A11D-F1AFE888916D.jpeg

6391B8DB-D75B-42DA-9F6C-67DEA06E4750.jpeg

EDCCDECB-CDCD-45BD-9008-DB7F3AB07F80.jpeg

Anyone have any use for a 275 gallon heating oil drum? I pulled it out if I the garage this weekend. It has about 35 gallons of oil in it. I was going to try and make a pig cooker out of it but my wife is really worried about the oil permeated in the metal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom