Official Classifieds Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kayline FJ45 pickup soft top for sale. Has complete top and doors with frame. Contact for pictures 208-810-0811
Clean, plastic slightly yellowed, material in excellent shape. Coming off 67 FJ45. Asking $200. Make offer

You think if I buy this I will have a strong argument for my wife on why I need an fj45?

Get Dan to buy it.

I already have a soft top.

I got a complete HDJ81 factory tire carrier set up available. Everything, including the tailgate.

$750

Maybe a local 80 guy wants to fit this to his 80 series? Could be done for sure.

Cheers

2014 Lexus LX570 Weathertech floorliner mats
Front and middle row
Used for 1 year
No longer have vehicle

$100 plus shipping, or free local pick up in Boise area

1.jpg

Anyone locally have some 16" rims they hate and want to sell me? My wife's LX470 needs some junker rims for the snow tires. Thanks!

I got a 40/45-series MAF shackle reversal kit new in the box.

$250obo

Cheers

Anyone local with a turbo diesel?

I got a really nice intercooler. Suited for an 80 and 1HDT but could work on others. It’s top mount.

$1600, new in the box and a complete kit.

Cheers

Looking for the connector that goes here:

20191229_142836.jpg

I put this FJ80 brake master cylinder in my pig but failed to procure that connector (assessing fluid level). Anyone have a junker they can spare?

Anyone have 80 series running board support brackets? Interested in just the brackets, not the running boards.

Also, looking for both the right rear and left rear plastic bumper pieces, (part the wraps around from the mud flap to the rear frame)

Dan

FYI, finally got the 80 painted, went with cement gray and got the wheels powder coated black.View attachment 2088617
Do you want to sell that 80??

Not right now.

Post your for sale, trade, wanted to buy, or free stuff here.

If you sell your item please edit the post and delete all the text. This will help keep the list up to date and quick to read. If you have something new to sell you can edit your prior message to show the new listing.
How do I post parts to sell here?

Went back to stock steelies. Selling five 15x7 rims. Purchased 11/2017; no more than 2500 miles. Almost $400 new w/ tax/shipping.

(U.S. Wheel 304 Series Stealth Star Black Wheels 304-5760).

Wheel, Stealth Star, Steel, Matte Black, 15 in. x 7.0 in., 6 x 5.50 in. Bolt Circle, 3.75 in. Backspace, Each (Mfr. #: 304-5760)

They are in great shape. Figure to sell here before CL. Make me a decent offer.

FJ40_Aftermarket_Steelies.jpg
20200223_135622.jpg
20200223_135616.jpg

@GoPats throw them up on the cruiserheads email, thats what it is there for. Might get some more attention on there.

@GoPats ... if my 62 wasn't awaiting a transmission swap, I'd feel better about buying those wheels from you. I'm spreading the word for you - good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom