OEM Front Mudflaps, w/Part Numbers! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I found another thread that mentioned these sku numbers for an LX

76621-60080
76622-60070

You have the "70" listed but the other one you have is a "60" vs an "80"

Was it just one that fit incorrectly?

Luis

Hey Luis,

Sorry for the delay. I put off playing with the mud flaps so no updates for you yet. But from searching it appears that the "80" number is passenger side. The one you see in my photo is driver side and it doesn't line up at all. Bluntly there's no way to install it correctly. Which makes me doubt the part numbers. When I get more time to mess with it I'll send you more photos.

Thanks,
John

Drivers flap (1): 76622 - 60070
Passenger flap (1): 76621 - 60080
Drivers Bracket (1): 76642 - 60020
Passenger bracket (1): 76641 - 60020
Bolts (6): 90119 - 06779
Screws (2): 90159 - 60576
Clips (2): 90467-10187

Has anyone confirmed if these are the numbers for an 98-02 lx470? Or does the 98-02 share the same flap parts for the 03-07 LX470?

Folks, how did you get the snap attachments in? Neither of the ones seem to fit into either of the flaps? Did you have to cut or bore those flap openings a bit?

Assume otherwise a firm press in?

Very old thread... Are there thoughts about using front mud flaps trimmed to work with metaltech sliders to prevent some winter, around town, rust belt salt slinging potential up to the underside of the rockers and frame?? That happened to my 4runner and I'm not trying to make the same mistake twice. I am debating adding flaps to the front for winter along with the rear flaps and then put the rear flap delete back on and remove the front mud flaps for warm weather when things may get ripped off. Also thinking about ziebarts for a full undercoat.

Not sure if this has been posted.....not OEM, but also not OEM prices.

A-Premium Splash Guards Mud Flaps Mudflaps for Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series 1998-2007 4-PC Set Amazon product ASIN B07B6NWLNR

Has anyone put these on a LX 470? Do these make use of existing fasteners or do you have to drill holes or use self-tapping screws? Do these still need the bracket listed in the original OEM part numbers?

Has anyone put these on a LX 470? Do these make use of existing fasteners or do you have to drill holes or use self-tapping screws? Do these still need the bracket listed in the original OEM part numbers?

I tried to toss the Amazon non-OEM ones (and, on one occasion the Land Crusier OEM ones) on my '03 LX with no luck. As Brock and TLC Dan pointed out on another thread, the LX-specific part #s are

76621-60080
76622-60070

Additional hardware / brackets / etc. complete the set for install.

The darn cladding on the Lexus doors causes more than its share of headaches with fitment of flaps, lo-pro sliders, etc ...

Guys, how do you use only 2 molding screws for both sides? I have used 4 screws in total (I ordered 2 extra screws just in case as it took 2 weeks for delivery).

Here is the front of a mudguard where one screw goes into a special rail nut.

Mudguard (Front).jpg

Here is another screw underneath the mudguard that goes into a square plastic nut that was absent inside the moding.

Mudguard (Underneath).jpg

Here is how the rocker panel molding looks inside the mudguard. The rail nut visible on the left was missing on one side and I replaced both of them with new parts.

Rocker Panel Molding.jpg

Here are the parts I was using to fix the mudguard from the bottom. I was lucky to find the square plastic nut (white) as there was just an empty square hole inside the moding.

Rocker Panel Molding Screw, Clip, Nut.jpg

The whole process took a while to complete (They forgot to ship the clips and I needed to order the rail nuts later, find the white nuts). Also the threaded holes for the brackets inside the frame were full of dirt, sand and rust. Luckily I was able to clean and screw bolts with washers without breaking one.

Last edited:
Guys, how do you use only 2 molding screws for both sides? I have used 4 screws in total (Luckily I ordered 2 extra screws just in case as took 2 weeks for delivery).

Here is the front of a mudguard where one screw goes into a special nut.

View attachment 2309770

Here is another screw underneath the mudguard that goes into a square plastic nut that was absent inside the moding.

View attachment 2309771

Here is how the rocker panel molding looks like inside the mudguard. The metal rail nut visible on the left was missing on one side and I replaced both of them with new parts.

View attachment 2309775

Here are the parts I was using to fix the mudguard from the bottom. I was lucky to find the square plastic nut (white) as there was just an empty square hole inside the moding.

View attachment 2309774

The whole process took a while to complete. The threaded holes for the brackets inside the frame were full of dirt, sand and rust. Luckily I was able to clean and screw bolts with washers without breaking one :happy:

Where did you find the white plastic clip/nut? P/n or source?

Where did you find the white plastic clip/nut? P/n or source?

I happen to have the Ultimate Kit from Cruiser Accessories with 4 square plastic nuts. I bought it a while back to secure my license plates and it became handy with this project:
locking-fasteners_ultimate-kit.png

Last edited:
The rust gods took the d/s and p/s lower bolt threads but other than that this was a easy install... once i found the mounting holes for the brackets which were covered in mud. P/s is slightly more difficult b/c there is less room to work. These are a the parts i uses on a 06 lx.
5717F01E-CC92-4F69-9E93-03B779B6A53C.jpeg

These hardware part numbers don't jive anymore, at least not searching in McGeorge. Everything else is good. Are there updated part numbers for these two?
Here is my invoice from south austin toyota, a good online toyota parts counter in my experience so far, they emailed me to double check my vin to make sure everything would work.
464283AC-B4EC-4109-8209-5BDDB01F1253.jpeg
08F09313-30C4-40B0-9568-1DDC53B26B40.jpeg

low mode

Last edited:
Reactions: GTV
Here is my invoice from south austin toyota, a good online toyota parts counter in my experience so far, they emailed me to double check my vin to make sure everything would work. View attachment 2397960View attachment 2397961
low mode

Yep, the "Bolt W/Washer" and the "Screw W Washer Tapp" are the same part numbers that I posted above. McGeorge doesn't list those numbers. The "Clip" (90467-10187) is new to me. Two of those?

Yep, the "Bolt W/Washer" and the "Screw W Washer Tapp" are the same part numbers that I posted above. McGeorge doesn't list those numbers. The "Clip" (90467-10187) is new to me. Two of those?
Weird - i used the part numbers found in this thread and came back with some hits on South Austin's site.

The "clip" is this little plastic black tree type fastener that inserts into the rocker panel and creates a shelf for the outer part of the mud flap tabs to insert into. Very OEM Mr. T see post 49.

Got all of my hardware from partsouq. Mud flaps are on the way from McGeorge. All the same part numbers from the first post in this thread.
F04C9956-2C61-4528-A26D-16C43B331E9F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: ls6
@GTV Which piece of hardware/fastener goes into the front rocker panel so you can screw into it? I ordered the Amazon flaps and they did not come with that piece. All I have is an empty square hole – need the insert. Thanks.

@GTV Which piece of hardware/fastener goes into the front rocker panel so you can screw into it? I ordered the Amazon flaps and they did not come with that piece. All I have is an empty square hole – need the insert. Thanks.

Check the first post in this thread, the clip/grommet part number.

FYI:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom