October ROTM - Casner #8 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll try to make it down Friday too -- to hang out but not camp. Was originally planning Saturday, but now leaving on a long dirt tour that day.

See you there John

I will give you a shout when we leave in the morning
What time are you looking to head out? Pete and I are looking at @10:30 am or so.

Marta and I are heading up to Sedona to camp this afternoon, will join the group Saturday morning, likely on the trail near the bottom of the ascent up through the power lines. See you all Saturday!

Cross posting on multiple threads...I would like a Trasharoo. If anyone is in possession of Brice’s inventory and can bring one to Casner, that would be great. Color preference is tan 1st, then green. Thanks!

Anybody else bringing kids?

I don't want to promise my 3 year old there will be friends at camp, if that isn't the case. He's a bit literal in his interpretation of any statements I make.

Camp site location.

34.976838,-111.800257

@Saddletramp says "Stay left at the Spitz bag!"
IMG955009.jpg
IMG955004.jpg

Sorry for the late response. Major bummer but I won’t make it up this weekend. Some stuff happened and I can’t get away. Hope everyone has a fun and safe trip

I haven't been on here for a while... I'm hoping I can make it out to camp. But that's a hard maybe..
In with the fam. Camping only. Did Casner already. Planning on both Friday and Saturday night.
Change 1. Just camping Saturday night now.

IMG_20191012_105018.jpg

A deer just came to say good morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom