October ROTM - Casner #8 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have not ruled out Thursday. Have plenty of firewood to haul in the back of a FJ40.

Opinion on a stock Sequoia making to the camp site? Even heading down 89A and towing a FJ40 up 535 wouldn't be a problem. Can't see any issue along 231 just the last short stretch to the edge.

Think I'll be heading up Sat AM as well but this sounds too early😅
What happened to my conversation with you and Mel. Work will be there when you return Monday morning

I plan on heading up Friday. Pete and I are conveying up there.

What happened to my conversation with you and Mel. Work will be there when you return Monday morning
Fine I took a half day Friday, cancelled my other plans, and will head up mid afternoon😇

It's officially fall in the high country. Temperatures in the thirties at night and need a fire in the stove in the morning.
IMG_20191006_071106743.jpg

Would plan on bringing plenty of warm clothes.

Just checked the weather, better pack your long johns and/or a significant other. It will be cold.

4F8A79BF-CF6A-427C-A5A2-38B324446FD3.jpeg

Are you guys bringing the USA Venturcraft trailers? I’m bringing mine. If we get @Funner up there with his we can have a trailer reunion. @verruckt1
Trailer is a packed and ready to go. Pete and I are looking to convoy up Friday between 10am and 1100am departure.

Looks like our plans have changed. Sarah is back on board with Graham and me. She has a late flight on Friday, so we're going to stay with her folks in Cottonwood that night and meet everyone at the Safeway Saturday morning for the run. We'll camp with everyone Saturday night.

Thursday, you never confirmed Thursday. Was thinking Friday afternoon. :meh: Not sure need firewood only 64 here this morning. Wait that was inside, 32 outside.

What time you plan on leaving the valley on Thursday? Thinking of gassing up in Flag and heading down 89A.

We will likely leave at one or two pm and hit the purple sage turn off about 2.5 hours later. Best guess is between 4 and 5 pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom