October ROTM - Casner #8

I'll try to make it down Friday too -- to hang out but not camp. Was originally planning Saturday, but now leaving on a long dirt tour that day.

Funner

SILVER Star

Marta and I are heading up to Sedona to camp this afternoon, will join the group Saturday morning, likely on the trail near the bottom of the ascent up through the power lines. See you all Saturday!

Funner

SILVER Star

Cross posting on multiple threads...I would like a Trasharoo. If anyone is in possession of Brice’s inventory and can bring one to Casner, that would be great. Color preference is tan 1st, then green. Thanks!

Otter

All Access Pass Holder
SILVER Star

Anybody else bringing kids?

I don't want to promise my 3 year old there will be friends at camp, if that isn't the case. He's a bit literal in his interpretation of any statements I make.

Anybody else bringing kids?

I don't want to promise my 3 year old there will be friends at camp, if that isn't the case. He's a bit literal in his interpretation of any statements I make.
His old friend will be there if he doesn't go to sleep early :)

Sorry for the late response. Major bummer but I won’t make it up this weekend. Some stuff happened and I can’t get away. Hope everyone has a fun and safe trip

Top Bottom