Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes, The Cove

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Won't be able to make it

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good thing you've got an Orion and don't need 2nd :hillbilly:
So true...doesn't help me much on the 2-hour trip out there. I guess once I get on 7, I shouldn't have to downshift too much. :rofl:

Good thing you've got an Orion and don't need 2nd :hillbilly:
I'm out. Got the hall pass, but then promptly got a concussion. That has to be just a coincidence, right?
Rattling brain around bad. Enjoy!

I'm out. Got the hall pass, but then promptly got a concussion. That has to be just a coincidence, right?
That sucks and hope you feel better. Then I saw your moniker and wondered if there was a connection between DirtNaps and Concussions. :) Definitely take care of that and look forward to the next time.

Coincidence... I think not..
There was no real hall pass haha! Feel better bud

I’m gonna have to work Saturday. Two days of rain this week are causing schedule problems. Ahmad go visit our mud pit should be nice and swampy this weekend
97EA64FB-4805-4DFA-B9A7-EC3072ECC7A7.jpeg

Have you guys used the "Zello" app? as long as there' s cell coverage at the cove its very reliable with grouping function

Have you guys used the "Zello" app? as long as there' s cell coverage at the cove its very reliable with grouping function
I'm not familiar with Zello, but downloaded and will check it out. Cell service is spotty throughout the Cove, but might be fun to try. Radios are really the best.

I’m gonna have to work Saturday. Two days of rain this week are causing schedule problems. Ahmad go visit our mud pit should be nice and swampy this weekend
View attachment 2492803
I had enough fun there during fall crawl.. and that cleanup sucked!
But it worked out for me! Getting stuck there convinced the lady that a bumper and winch or lockers needs to be moved to the top of the list.

Never used it. However, if you do look forward to wheeling with the club we use GMRS channels. A baofeng off Amazon is a cheap solution that can be programmed. If you have prime you can get it before the ride for $30, and I can at least program the channel that will be used there.

There is a chirp file on our website if I'm not mistaken, that is the proper way to program all the channels.

Is there room for another truck to come with?
There are still a few members that had showed interest that I am waiting on confirmation on whether they will be there or not. Only seems right to allow them the chance 1st. I also had another club member that is going on the ride that PMed me early on asking if his friends could join in if there was space, so his friends would have 1st pick.

I Was just offering Stump an open wrenching day this Saturday. He mentioned this run to the Cove. If you open up another slot...let me know.
Matt
See you there around 9 bud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom