Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes, The Cove

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Won't be able to make it

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am waiting to see a deer across the hood of a Land Cruiser! That would be priceless. Maybe you could get a hunter to let you borrow one for poser shots! Offer to carry it out of the wood for him/her?
Didn't see anyone with a deer, or a deer for that matter. Wouldve had it on the roof of the 200 otherwise haha

Great trail ride today! Plus a couple solid recoveries! Lol. Thanks again for saving my ass!
0CEDD94D-0640-4AC6-8C64-2F380308B1F3.jpeg
1DE71BFF-E00F-4B70-B4C4-160B73093513.jpeg
4DB89493-EB59-4776-9383-FFB56D878F5D.jpeg
D2A70833-78E9-49E4-A434-FA9BB70BE7B2.jpeg
2EEED763-A6F6-4BFA-827D-A8BE4BEC54D1.jpeg

Thanks for having me today! It was a good time. I don't suppose folks will mind if I spam this thread with pictures...If you want a full size copy of any of these just let me know. I have a bunch more to go through.
DSC09236.jpg

DSC09243.jpg

DSC09259.jpg

DSC09287.jpg

DSC09298.jpg

Dang @Txcoast that camera takes some beautiful shots! Spam away... especially if its the 200 :hillbilly:

Dang @Txcoast that camera takes some beautiful shots! Spam away... especially if its the 200 :hillbilly:

I missed you guys most of the time, I was too busy winching around in the back.

DSC09313.jpg
DSC09291.jpg
DSC09230.jpg

20201114_161437.jpg

20201114_131406.jpg

20201114_131346.jpg

Trail report:
Had a good size turnout. 11 trucks total if I can count.. we were all aired down and heading towards the trail by 10am. Weather was sunny and a little chilly but warmed up just enough to make it feel great.

Started off doing canyon up to the overlook. I did remember to track so we have the bypass properly mapped now. After climbing the bypass the 2nd part of the hill climb was slick! Everyone that stopped had trouble getting traction back.

Tracks were slick, but not muddy. Did have to pull cable once on the 2nd half of the hill climb just because @Txcoast ended up getting a little sideways trying to back down to bump it and wasn't straightening out. It was pretty interesting seeing how much trouble that simple area caused with all the leaves and slickness.

We enjoyed overlook and had lunch up there. Came back down pinnacle, and I ended up putting @wolvesSpareFrly in a pucker situation, and will apologize again for that bud! We took the bypass that's not on the map that dumps you out onto the road before the office. So we dodged the mud pit by camp 4.

At this point some went home, as we planned to try and tackle some blues for the remainder of the day and see what we could stir up. It was all 80s then Paul and I at this point. We headed past Horseshoe to the no name trail next to V-trail. Sadly we were at the bottom and I didn't guide us the right way. With as slick as things had been and only 2hrs to wheel we knew it wasn't going to be worth trying to club up that rocky trail. Turned back and did Horseshoe (not a blue). Headed towards the smaller overlook near camp 6, but then took the side green trail instead of up and played in the black Get Bent. We all did the hill climb. The 80s took the hard line, Paul and I took the easier line since we had IFS and no lockers.

By this point it was just about 4 and headed back to air up. We did find a couple paths that looked like trails that could be blues on the way to Get Bent that will be worth getting lost on with a small group to see where it leads.

What does this say???

za.jpg

Great pics!

We had a PA club run at Rausch. Weather was perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom