For Sale Not mine: Pig in CA $14k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That’s the color my 72 was. That was my first cruiser I bought in early 73, it had 3200 miles on it. I think I paid $3500. God I loved that beast

Well I hope you bought some candles, a dozen roses and some smelly bubble bath on your way home and spent a good portion of your night laying in the soaker tub with your wife explaining that you have a sickness and you promise to seek help as soon as this one is done….

@gonzopancho , someone is giving you a run for your money

383D1010-74BC-4E2E-9116-2A2345B68E11.jpeg

I really did not plan on this, but love the rack, some great original parts I need, does need some rust work, all there, runs, stops, got price down, so I took it. Told the wife I was getting, but did not tell her I picked it up-gotta get the candles, bubble bath, counseling set up first

They should have kept that color combo to the end. Nice!
I’m trying to get the wife to consider some form of orange with cream top. It’s a work in progress. Once some good cleaned up pics are ready send em my way!

I’m trying to get the wife to consider some form of orange with cream top. It’s a work in progress. Once some good cleaned up pics are ready send em my way!
Your pig but I would want to stay with the original pig scheme which is body and top orange with maybe cream center (cygnus white is a little creamy).

I really did not plan on this, but love the rack, some great original parts I need, does need some rust work, all there, runs, stops, got price down, so I took it. Told the wife I was getting, but did not tell her I picked it up-gotta get the candles, bubble bath, counseling set up first
Pigeraten, you are a machine!! Congrats...color is ++++.

More pics?

The wife wants to see what that color looks like out in the daylight...

Named this pig Laurence, after the owner, starts, runs, stops, rear window works up and down from dash, my neighbor is looking for one he can drive and slowly work on, hopefully he takes it, otherwise going after I pillage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom