No affiliation - could be some good parts... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As I said earlier in this thread, there are more cruisers at this location than just the mustard ‘75. There were two others. I brought one of them home yesterday. It’s an ‘82 FJ40 with factory power steering, dealer installed ac and cruise. The seller also has a ‘84 FJ60 that is in good cosmetic shape with 300k miles.

I just bought this:

View attachment 1839120

This one is still there along with the mustard ‘75:

View attachment 1839122
View attachment 1839123

The 60 is not running at the moment thanks to a gummed up carb. I left the seller a carb gasket that he needed to get the carb back together and he said he’d get it back running in short order. He’s looking for $5k -$5,500 for the 60. He’s a bit steep IMO but y’all know the market on these trucks. It’s insane.

Oh, it's official now.... you have a serious affliction.

I saw this truck and it is clean as they come. Frame is perfect, everything is complete even the factory owner manual. Think i have never seen a barn find like this.

Bezel flip:

D1DA2D91-B8EB-4E9A-B8C8-5056A20EEED4.jpeg

I paid more than I wanted to, but i think it’s worth it.
Did you get him to go lower than 15k
A friends dad knows the family and called me to take a look at the fj60 on Wednesday.
Quickly realized this was the same seller as the yellow fj40. I was in line fir the 82' of you decided not to purchase.
Very nice !!

Awesome rig/investment to add to the fleet.

It seems you need to have a few more kids to gift these to...

You’ll have quite a decision come time for the relic run this yr...

Oh how times change. Nice find

Caught in a web of lies! Where in hell did you dig that old quote up from? That’s awesome! I stand firm on the carpet statement (for a 40). I’m coming around to the idea of air conditioning. Driving the 80 has spoiled me.

Caught in a web of lies! Where in hell did you dig that old quote up from? That’s awesome! I stand firm on the carpet statement (for a 40). I’m coming around to the idea of air conditioning. Driving the 80 has spoiled me.
I searched Cruise Control and found it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom