Next Gen Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What fun is a dry campus?

Had to make a trip to Chicago today. Got sandwiches and setup shop in the sun for lunch. Priceless.

View attachment 2652911

Univ. of Tennessee, Knox used to be dry. It didn’t stop anything lol, we were named best party school for years. Anyone ever been to a game or partied before one at Neyland?

Can this tailgate support 2 people? I love that they thought to include that. We plan to head far off road someday and the tailgate will allow us to sleep in the truck and hang our legs out.

Univ. of Tennessee, Knox used to be dry. It didn’t stop anything lol, we were named best party school for years. Anyone ever been to a game or partied before one at Neyland?

Can this tailgate support 2 people? I love that they thought to include that. We plan to head far off road someday and the tailgate will allow us to sleep in the truck and hang our legs out.
No posted weight limit but have had 500+ on the 100 series without issue.

This is a youtube video that's floating around ClubLexus with a few interior shots of the up close A/V and HVAC. Looks like a nice interior from what I've seen, I absolutely LOVE that they kept the (spoiler) real gauges.

This is a youtube video that's floating around ClubLexus with a few interior shots of the up close A/V and HVAC. Looks like a nice interior from what I've seen, I absolutely LOVE that they kept the (spoiler) real gauges.

I like the design. If Lexus can keep the boxy front end for next LX, I’d buy it.

I like the design. If Lexus can keep the boxy front end for next LX, I’d buy it.
Me too. From the front it looks slightly like an Escalade.

I'm new to these forums (hi!!!) but the consensus with me and Lexus diehards is that Lexus is keeping the LX for the next gen, while bringing a $120k+ LQ crossover into the mix to more directly compete with the X7, GLS, etc. I personally think there's a good chance that "Toyota dropping LC from US" is total bullshyt. I live in an SUV heavy area but I see 200 Land Cruisers all the time.

So, you might get your wish if the styling holds up! What we on ClubLexus can't all agree on is whether Toyota/Lexus are fine with selling the low volume of said 200 trucks here. My opinion is that they're fine with it, as all they do is gussy them up into total luxury trucks to turn into total cash cows for them. Toyota knows these are cult vehicles that will always sell here in the states to people like us, they're not stupid.

That said, I bought my 200 because I think it will hold its value like a mofo (among other reasons like the V8), especially as time goes on.

Last edited:
No posted weight limit but have had 500+ on the 100 series without issue.
It makes a great austere environment diaper changing table too..

IMG_0083.jpg

Last edited:
Same hood as the 2016+ 200 but with a more elongated and exaggerated version of the current grille. Seems like they took styling cues from the large spindle grille on the LX and GX, not a good direction IMHO. I do like the headlights and I've always liked the nostril like hood of the current 200. All of the major manufacturers have gone back to mounting the side mirrors on the actual door instead of the a-pillar, trends always come full circle.

It honestly just looks like a major facelift at least from the front.

Russia and the UAE get those body kit trim levels, which I imagine this is a variant of since the chin is so low. I guess we’ll have to wait and see if the Aussie and other countries versions are going to carry that same body kit. Hopefully not. Cruisers were meant to have a high-off-the-ground look tbh.

Is that a 2 piece plastic bumper I see? Basing it from the unusual additional panel gaps near front wheel.

Are those fenders stamped into the sheet metal? Hard to tell...??

Looks better than a 200, IMO.

Stronger, more angular design. Will look good with bumpers, assuming they can design it around the big front grill, which I'm sure is needed for all the extra cooling.

That still looks like a split gate to me.

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 13.26.48.png

The low hanging front bumper that's the same height as the low hanging running boards gives the LC300 a wonky proportion. It looks narrow and tall like the Lexus GX. Let's hope it looks better in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom