New to mud (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PurdyGurdy

Threads
I met a bunch of you all at this year's Solid Axle Summit in Ouray, CO and was convinced to join mud. This is definitely one of the most welcoming communities of like-minded folks I've ever seen. Anyway, I thought I should make an introductory post.
This is Dirty Gurdy, my 1994 FZJ80. ODO reads 194,000 with only 14,000 on the rebuilt 1FZ-FE. I rebuilt her by lurking in the threads here and gleaning from this site's collective wisdom.
This was my DD a few years before I bought a 1st gen Tundra, now this 80 serves as a weekend family adventure rig for life in the San Juan Mountains.
20230805_125323.jpg

20220608_120128.jpg

20230805_132845.jpg

Welcome!

If you ever want to come down south, let me know. I'm in Flagstaff, Az.

Thank you for sharing the pictures. What are your plans for the 80?

Now get on to it!

Thank you for sharing the pictures. What are your plans for the 80?
Thanks! My plans were to regear and size up to 35s as well as add some rock sliders. my one very long term goal was to install a 5-speed manual transmission, but some life circumstances have pushed me into a corner so now I'm trying to sell my 80. I'm hoping to find a good home for it from someone of mud.

I still trying to dig out of some unwanted life circumstances and sincerely hope you navigate okay. Thoughts with you whatever you dealing with.

Thanks! My plans were to regear and size up to 35s as well as add some rock sliders. my one very long term goal was to install a 5-speed manual transmission, but some life circumstances have pushed me into a corner so now I'm trying to sell my 80. I'm hoping to find a good home for it from someone of mud.
I hope you are able to get back on your feet. Think twice about selling the 80, you will regret it.

Wow fast turn of events 😳
Barely a week since SAS
Sorry for your troubles! Hopefully you can find another solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom