New to MUD.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Landcruisers ru

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello IH8TMUD 80 series Tech..Thank you Woody and the MUD community... I have been on here as a Guest since 2004 just never posted and stayed incognito..I have learned so much from the community over the years in regards to tips, tech, parts scourcing, helpful hints, etc , that I made the investment back and upgraded to a Silver member..YYAAYYY.. Thank you. All of you are worthy of the investment. I really hope I am posting this in the right area and this is my first post ever and will attempt to intoduce myself...
I have been raised around Land Cruisers all my life. Dad has the 74 FJ40, 82 FJ60 and a 97 FZJ80. My brother is on here also.. Hey Dirty... he has a 97 FZJ80 as well. I have my Dads 82 FJ60, and in 2003 I finally found my 1997 FZJ80. She had roughly 90K on the clock, it is my daily and now has 336K.. Aside from regular, general maintenance, including a front end rebuild in 2009 from Tim at Pacific Northwest Cruisers in Portland Or. he did a great job mind you, I have had no issues. I have swapped the rear upper and lower trailing arms, drag link, tie rod and ends front and rear track bars/Panhards, sway bars (All SLEE)and all the bushings. Added an OME 2.5" heavy springs front/ medium rear lift with OME Shocks, and added an ARB front bumper with a 10k Smittybuilt winch.
I will do my best and post in the correct areas and interject when appropriate. I will do my homework and research first before asking rhetorical questions so I do not receive the green double finger emojis that everyone loves to use..
I love this community as everyone is willing to help and give advice once again saving my bacon numerous times.
That being said I live in the Tahoe basin, am literally 15 minutes from the Rubicon Trailhead and am in the McKinney Springs rd /Rubicon neighborhood, If anyone ever is in need of some assistance, need some help grabbing some parts, or getting some Tacos and sodas.. hit me up, I am here year round and work very close by.
Thank you for the time, thanks for reading and again thank you all for the unbeknownst help you all have given me.
Kind Regards,
Landcrusiers ru

I will do my homework and research first before asking rhetorical questions so I do not receive the green double finger emojis that everyone loves to use..
Welcome! :flipoff2:
It's just part of the thing don'chyu know.

lurking for 19+ years??!!

'bout dang time you signed up! Welcome to MUD.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom