New 80-Series Owner Introduction (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy all,

I purchased my first Land Cruiser (80 series) in September of 2023, and have been working diligently on base-lining it these past few months. Only in the past week or so have I felt confident enough to begin driving her, as she was in a bit of neglected state. I am loving every minute of ownership and I wanted to make my formal introduction to these forums a thank you to you all as well. It is because of IH8MUD that my cruiser is back on the road. The wealth of information present here and the love for these trucks cannot be understated. My 80 would be a shadow of what it is even now if it were not for IH8MUD. I am happy to be joining your ranks and hope to see ya'll on the trails soon enough.

Vehicle Details:
1996 FZJ 80, Black factory paint
Odometer: 246,000
Center-locked only

I am the 3rd owner, with the 2nd owner having owned it for the past 26 years. The truck was sold to the first owner new at a dealership in Atlanta, GA. It spent a year or so there before it was purchased by the 2nd owner and brought to Texas where it has remained ever since. I'll be keeping it here in the beautiful Texas Hill country, and will be continuing to restore her to her former glory.

MUDPP.jpg

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the community!

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom