New Tires 33x10.50x15 BFG KM2's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The KM2s look great... :D

Almost good enough to make me get them, rather than AT KOs.

Picked up mine yesterday at America's Tires! 4 mounted and balanced for $830 including tax. I have flares and now I'm looking for the 2" spacers to make it look right!

I just purchased a set of 4 today. $823 mounted and balanced. They look great on your 40. I hope they look as good on mine too.

Yippeee!!!
photo-1.jpg

What size rims are those?

After a 3 month wait, just got my new 33/10.5/15 BFG KM2's mounted on stock steelies yesterday! Love it and exactly the stance I was looking for. Suspension and handling is markedly better then the 35/18 All terrains I had on before.

IMG_2416.jpg

Is there any modification that Is not a leaf install to "lift" the vehicle in order to help run the 33X10.5s with stock suspension? I think I have seen one mention of running after-market lift shackles with stock springs.

I will mostly be wheeling 2-10 miles on local streets. I want to say the truck will rarely see rocks, until it has undergone a full Suspension change.

My new tires and rims

31 10.5 15 bfg stock 60 rims. added new rear 2.5 shackles. stock suspension. Took it off road, no rubbing.
IMG_1577.jpg

Last edited:
I saw these on tirerack.com for 188.00 ea + 65 shipping, then a local shop has to mount and ballance, but where did you find them for 175??
All the local shops want like 230-250 ea ??

dbdkemp said:
I saw these on tirerack.com for 188.00 ea + 65 shipping, then a local shop has to mount and ballance, but where did you find them for 175??
All the local shops want like 230-250 ea ??

Discount Tire. Find the lowest price and the will match. (if you have in area)

IMG_0643.jpg

The right tyre for sure!

10.5 also a little taller then the 12.5's !

16092010582.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom