New ONSC Member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased my 1971 FJ40 in August but just discovered TLCA the other day and decided to sign up. It looks like you guys have some fun events and hopefully I can make it to some of the local meet ups soon. I'm located in Gastonia so just outside of Charlotte.

20221113_095931 (1).jpg

20220814_173629 (2).jpg

20221230_113822.jpg

FB_IMG_1676039682742.jpg

Welcome, I’m in Belmont

Welcome - I'm just up in Denver if you need anything!

Congrats and Welcome

Congrats and welcome !

Nice looking 40. Bring it out to Dave’s next weekend or the meet n greet inmarch.

Congrats and welcome !

Nice looking 40. Bring it out to Dave’s next weekend or the meet n greet inmarch.
The wife planned a camping trip for next weekend so I'll have to miss the meet n greet. I will try to make it to the next one. Are the local meet ups monthly?

Welcome!

The wife planned a camping trip for next weekend so I'll have to miss the meet n greet. I will try to make it to the next one. Are the local meet ups monthly?
Next week is a casual meet up at a CLT members house but we have the annual club meet and greet in march. Great way to check out the club members, rigs and dynamic. Hope we will see you I’m out soon regardless. Relic run is coming up in spring as well at uwharrie. Another great event.

I purchased my 1971 FJ40 in August but just discovered TLCA the other day and decided to sign up. It looks like you guys have some fun events and hopefully I can make it to some of the local meet ups soon. I'm located in Gastonia so just outside of Charlotte.

View attachment 3244494

View attachment 3244495

View attachment 3244497

View attachment 3244500
I have a 40 in Raleigh, but I’m in school at unc charlotte. When my bj40 gets fixed, I’m bringing it to Charlotte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom