MEET & GREET Annual Party - 2023 - March 2-5th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
Come on out to our annual Meet and Greet.
No need to be a member to come hang out - but we'd love it if you were :)

When:
March 2nd - 5th

Where:
The Barn - (GPS brings you close: 1139 River Road, Troy, NC)

What:
Weekend of friends and camping, Pot luck on Friday night, Club provided meal Saturday, Trail volunteer work TBD

Cost:
Zero

Who?
You, your significant other, your friends, your well behaved kids and dogs and your Toyota Truck! (not required, but encouraged)

Details:
The barn is a large open structure with limited indoor sleeping areas (if you'd like to use these, just ask). Typically folks camp in their trucks, tents or campers around the barn. There are closer spots that will likely be noisy as well as several secluded areas off the beaten path for those that prefer some quiet/privacy. The club will rent a porta potty, and there is a pit toilet. NO SHOWER on site. If you need to shower, group camp is a short drive away. The barn has hot water, gas for cooking, fridges, and lots of outlets for crockpots. There are a couple of wood stoves and a large firepit that will be burning for the weekend - club has purchased a cord of wood.

Thursday - arrive early if you like - set up camping spot and say hello. Gate likely will be open as early as noon
Friday - Pot Luck Dinner. Grill/Smoke/Crockpot or just stop by the Bojangles or Food Lion and grab something to throw on the table.
Saturday - Club will provide dinner - come hungry! - Club will also hold our brief annual meeting and welcome new and re-elected Board of Directors as well as new business.
Sunday - Club provides a big breakfast - biscuits/gravy/bacon/eggs - please stick around to eat and help clean up

Hope to see you there!

Please post any questions you have, and indicate if you're coming - but most importantly what are you cooking? :)

See you there!

In order of activity
Saturday
Friday
Sunday
Thursday

I'd say if you can't make it up for Saturday night, Friday is pretty busy too usually.
Sunday obviously folks are packing up eating breakfast and such, and Thursday is typically a smaller group.

I plan to be there Friday and Saturday. I have mountain bike races (rides for me - ;<)) on Saturday and Sunday.

I look forward to seeing everyone.

Looks like I'll be there some time Saturday, spending the night.

For the purposes of the club dinner for Saturday.

Can I please get every one to post up their total head count even if they think they are coming out.

Kenny and I are trying to make sure the club does not buy too much food and it goes to waste.

Thanks

I plan to come out Friday night and will leave Sunday.

2 peeps for Saturday night!

Ill be there. I don’t eat a lot tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom