NEW LOCATION for the November 15, 2019 CSC Monthly Meeting 7:30pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yjeff

AZ to Alaska to Argentina in Land Cruisers '12-'16
Threads
Website
www.overlandtheworld.com
Hey CSC'ers

I volunteered to have the November 15, 2019 CSC Monthly Meeting in the backyard of my new house. This is a temp move unless there is demand in the future. I have outdoor lighting and we can BS on the court. I don't really know my neighbors yet, as I just moved in. Please park in my driveway (should fit 9 cars), on my side of the street, or in my rocks to the North of the driveway. Please do not drive on the sport court, but we can back in around it.

Starting time 7:30 PM

Cross Streets: Cactus & Hayden
1572563272535.png

@LandCruiserPhil @medtro FYI

Last edited:
Can this be stickied? Should we start an agenda post? @medtro

Hey CSC'ers

I volunteered to have the November 15, 2019 CSC Monthly Meeting in the backyard of my new house. This is a temp move unless there is demand in the future. I have outdoor lighting and we can BS on the court. I don't really know my neighbors yet, as I just moved in. Please park in my driveway (should fit 9 cars), on my side of the street, or in my rocks to the North of the driveway. Please do not drive on the sport court, but we can back in around it.

Starting time 7:30 PM

Cross Streets: Cactus & Hayden
View attachment 2122149

@LandCruiserPhil @medtro FYI

Wow, fancy house. Congratulations.

I am working on my permission slip for Friday evening. I wonder if anyone would be willing to show me around my vehicle in regards to checking specific locations for trouble spots related to loosening nuts/bolts/etc. that evening?

Wow, fancy house. Congratulations.

I am working on my permission slip for Friday evening. I wonder if anyone would be willing to show me around my vehicle in regards to checking specific locations for trouble spots related to loosening nuts/bolts/etc. that evening?

Permission slip: Granted

I'll be there

I am so sorry I can't attend tonight because I am currently out-of-state - CSC honoring Kevin's contributions and life means a lot to me - my cruisers wouldn't be where they are now, for sure

Copper State Cruisers Monthly Phoenix Meeting
Friday, November 15, 2019 @ 7:30pm
Scottsdale, AZ

Thank you @yjeff and Monica for volunteering to lead this meeting and offering their home as a meeting location!

We started the meeting with a moment of silence out of respect for @Tools R Us followed by time for anyone to speak about their memories of him. There were also several cards available to sign that were to be given to his family. TRAGIC NEWS

We decided that as a club we want to volunteer to adopt two local trails in Kevin's honor: FR 27, Mount Ord trail (the back way) from Slate Creek off of Highway 87, and FR 18, Red Creek. The club will be getting in touch with TRAL to start this process. @-Spike- RIP CSC#007, Kevin Patterson AKA Tools R Us

First Time Guests

- Michael Bates - He owns a 2019 white Land Cruiser that he is in the process of building. He's got Slee sliders, a lift, ARB compressor, drawers, lights, and other fun goodies, with plans to keep building. Prior to Land Cruisers he was into hummers and land rovers :rolleyes: Okay fine we'll still let you hang out with us!

New Members

- Josh Wosniak @cooziecup - 1996 FZJ80 blue, pretty stock, no mods yet but he is working on baselining right now. New CSC Member #521 Josh Wozniak

Run of the Month

November
- Well, @Ken in AZ was going to do a Nov ROTM but then he sold his cruiser:rofl:so we'll have to get a rain check from him! @ARJMN was also planning a Rug Road run over Thanksgiving weekend but the holiday festivities got in the way, so it looks like that run has been pushed to January! Open Invite Throw-down on Rug Road 1/11 - 1/12 @AZCRSR put together a run of Bulldog Canyon as well this month! Bulldog Canyon 11/16/2019

December - There isn't an official run scheduled for December but many people end up going out over the holidays, so keep an eye on the forum for spur-of-the-moment runs! There is some talk of a Baja run as well at the end of the month...... keep an eye out for a thread!

2020 and beyond - OPEN, anyone feeling like leading a run? :)

Other Business

CSC 2019 Christmas Party sign-up Saturday, December 14, 2019 the Annual CSC Xmas Party will be held at @brices123's awesome house! Looking forward to seeing everyone :santa::santa::santa:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom