NEW 80 Series Multigauge Clock Replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was going to send a PM for the group buy, and then I remembered I am working on a LS Swap...... and I asked about LS support back in the beginning...😉

Alright, if you can get a 10 person group buy, I'll write it in and build 10 that support the AEM wideband 0-5V signal. PM me if you want one and I will start a list. Please don't PM unless you 100% want one. It will take some time to complete so make sure that your full in.
Just saw this! PM inbound.

Would this be compatible with a FJ60 with a ls3, whipple s/c, 6l80, 80 series xfer case?

Alright, if you can get a 10 person group buy, I'll write it in and build 10 that support the AEM wideband 0-5V signal. PM me if you want one and I will start a list. Please don't PM unless you 100% want one. It will take some time to complete so make sure that your full in.
I’m in. Pmd

Will this work if I already have the scan gauge plugged in to my ODBII on my 97 1FZ?

Will this work if I already have the scan gauge plugged in to my ODBII on my 97 1FZ?
It wouldn't work in parallel. You would need one or the other unfortunately.

I have a 94 and would love to have fidelity on engine, outside, and trans temps and any other functionality that can be done. I have a TOYOBD1 for dealing with the oddness that is OBD1 and apparently, this tool is now hen's teeth rare and in high demand by the Supra people.

Can you run a splitter? My understanding was you can have two devices reading but only one making input. Could easily be wrong here.
You could try it. With can bus, you can run multiple devices easily, but with this early obd2 protocol, I have had issues calling up pids too quickly. I believe you would have issues with both devices in parallel, but I don't think trying would hurt anything.

@Lutz Auto - With the current clock offering, could it be possible to run multiple of the same type of sensor? For example, could I run one trans temp sensor and then three "egt" sensors for IAT, IAT2, and intercooler reservoir temp?

@Lutz Auto - With the current clock offering, could it be possible to run multiple of the same type of sensor? For example, could I run one trans temp sensor and then three "egt" sensors for IAT, IAT2, and intercooler reservoir temp?
Hi, it is only possible to run 1 sensor for each thing unfortunately.

@Lutz Auto -> Any developments on supporting wideband o2?

I've been driving around without the JRP multigauge and I much prefer not having it there

Hi, it is only possible to run 1 sensor for each thing unfortunately.

Bummer, but understandable. Last question - is it (or could it be) possible to relabel a sensor? I want to install an IAT in the upper plenum and I think the EGT sensor would work great for that if I could relabel it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom