NEW 80 Series Multigauge Clock Replacement (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Introducing the Lutz Auto Multigauge system for 95-97 FZJ80s.

This completely plug and play multi-gauge is available for 95-97 FZJ80/LX450 with 1FZFE Gasoline engines. This is a full featured OBD2 compatible touch screen gauge system that replaces the factory clock. This product is plug and play and uses a simple Bluetooth OBD2 dongle to transmit OBD2 data wirelesly to the screen. What makes this different from other OBD2 gauges is that it ALSO accepts external sensors and includes a built in inclinometer!! Forget all of the separate gauges, gauge pods and multitude of wiring that goes along with them cluttering up your dash.

Trans Temp and Oil Pressure are NOT transmitted over OBD2 in the FZJ80/LX450. Our kit has additional inputs for these sensors (additional sensor kits sold separately). Transmission temp is very important for pulling grades or towing. In addition to transmission temperature, we also offer oil pressure, exhaust gas temperature, and boost as external gauge packages.

This multi-gauge accepts wireless updates that use no special software. Any device with a web browser can install updates while the product is installed in the dash! No internet or wires needed. In the future, we can easily provide more features or improvements which can simply be flashed into the unit.

Don't like the blatant Lutz Auto branding on the splash screen? No problem, you can change the startup screen to any image you want by inserting a micro SD card with a custom splash screen that can be created in any image editor (even MS Paint).

**Note this device does not actually have a clock... adding a clock makes things more complicated and we chose to leave the clock out. Most people have a clock on the stereo and won't miss the original time piece.

Features:

Plug and Play (no wire cutting needed)
OBD2 Live Data via Bluetooth (see below)
Optional External Gauges (see below)
Inclinometer
Backlight dims automatically when headlights are turned on
OBD2 dongle sleeps after 30min of inactivity and will not drain battery
Full featured settings with ability to change units etc.

Whats in the Box:
  • Multigauge touch screen clock replacement unit
  • OBD2 Bluetooth Dongle
  • Detailed instructions
OBD2 Live data gauges:
  • RPM
  • Coolant Temp
  • Intake Air Temp
  • MAF sensor reading
  • Engine Load Vehicle
  • Speed (calibratable for larger tires/gearing)
  • Timing Advance
  • Throttle Position
  • Short Term Fuel Trim
  • Long Term Fuel Trim
Optional Extra Gauge Inputs (Gauge Kits Sold Separately):
  • Transmissin Temp
  • Oil Pressure (Coming Soon)
  • Exhaust Gas Temp (Any quality K-Type Thermocouple EGT Sender will work)
  • Boost (Coming Soon)
  • 1 extra for possible expansion

NOTE: Please choose either left hand or right hand drive option. The hardware is the same, but the screen will be flipped 180 degrees in the firmware. The firmware can be changed via wireless update at anytime if changing from RHD to LHD for some reason.

Warnings/Disclaimer:

• Do not operate the unit while driving
  • Operating this Multigauge screen while driving could lead to accidents and serious injuries. As with all other vehicle gauges or instruments, this unit should be used and viewed only when safe to do so. The automobile driver’s attention should always be focused on safe driving.
  • This product is to be used as a reference only and the readings are not to be relied upon for accuracy. Lutz Auto is not responsible for any miscalibration or issues resulting from incorrect readings.
Any love for OBD1?

Any love for OBD1?

We don't have anything to fit the OBD1 dash. I am considering making an EGT/Boost gauge to replace the clock for pre 95 diesels, but don't have many ideas for OBD1 gasoline vehicles. What gauges are you wanting? Getting data from OBD1 is a bit more complicated.

We don't have anything to fit the OBD1 dash. I am considering making an EGT/Boost gauge to replace the clock for pre 95 diesels, but don't have many ideas for OBD1 gasoline vehicles. What gauges are you wanting? Getting data from OBD1 is a bit more complicated.
I have a Scangauge II on my 95 LC but would like the same capabilities for my 94. Mainly to monitor the basics (water temp, volts etc) and clear codes.

This is such a great idea. I've wanted to replace the clock with something useful for a long long time. Any plans to add an ourside temperature sensor and add that to the display? That's the only thing I really need (temps change quickly and are very localized in the Colorado mountains).

This is such a great idea. I've wanted to replace the clock with something useful for a long long time. Any plans to add an ourside temperature sensor and add that to the display? That's the only thing I really need (temps change quickly and are very localized in the Colorado mountains).
I already bugged him about it a few months ago and he said it's easy to add and he will do it when he has the time. Im waiting to purchase the unit as soon as that happens.

I’m with you on that. This product is sweet! I can’t wait!

I am considering making an EGT/Boost gauge to replace the clock for pre 95 diesels,
Send me a message if you ever get this done!
I'll be adding gauges to my 1992 HDJ81 soon, and I like the idea of replacing the clock as opposed to the other options available.
Thanks!

I am going to see what I can do about this on the next firmware revision. Stay tuned.

Send me a message if you ever get this done!
I'll be adding gauges to my 1992 HDJ81 soon, and I like the idea of replacing the clock as opposed to the other options available.
Thanks!
I am working on the EGT/Boost gauge, albeit slowly.

In fact, if someone could send over a RHD pre obd2 clock, that would speed up my process. It needs to work on LHD and RHD and currently, I do not have a RHD clock.

Does the obd2 dongle require the fuse panel cover to be left off?

My current one does and I hate that.

I use torque pro on my phone to n spot check but need a constant monitor and yours is at the top of the list.

On my last long drive up a mountain my dummy temp Guage looked like it was in the dead spot the whole way. Needless to say I was a little paranoid. This is when I decided that a new scanner is my next priority

Does the obd2 dongle require the fuse panel cover to be left off?

My current one does and I hate that.

I use torque pro on my phone to n spot check but need a constant monitor and yours is at the top of the list.

On my last long drive up a mountain my dummy temp Guage looked like it was in the dead spot the whole way. Needless to say I was a little paranoid. This is when I decided that a new scanner is my next priority
Yes, but there is a fix for the fuse cover. The obd2 connector holds in with 2 screws and is easy to move. You can relocate your obd2 port to under the dash pretty easily.

This is awesome. Interested when the outside temp is added.

Looking forward to that option being added.

With a 4 perimeter display
Outside Temp
Trans Temp
Coolant Temp
EGT or Boost (to be determined later)

This makes for a really desirable addition IMHO. Especially if it can read and clear codes on top of everything.

Looking forward to that option being added.

With a 4 perimeter display
Outside Temp
Trans Temp
Coolant Temp
EGT or Boost (to be determined later)

This makes for a really desirable addition IMHO. Especially if it can read and clear codes on top of everything.

This is mandatory IMO. Otherwise I can just get a scanguage for 1/3 the price. Granted, yours is a much more elegant solution and would be the clear winner with above mentioned add-ons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom