NEVER EVER BUY FROM JT OUTFITTERS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Order placed - header and misc parts.
NO follow-up on delivery status after two weeks.
No phone calls.
No responses to emails.

NEVER .
Buy FROM JT OUTFITTERS

bump

wILL BUmP REGULARLY UNTIL i AM REFUNDED.

These should also be allowed here for highest exposure though. I don't have a beef with them but then, I don't think I've ever tried them either.

From 2008:

yup... and they never made good on their poorly made springs. i had to drop $700 to get four new springs to replace their pinnacle crap springs within a year or so

I've always have had success with hard to deal companies with filing a complaint with the BBB. Calling the credit card comapny is the best option as well but filing a complaint is critical in either forcing a change in the companies behavior of they just go away.

I purchased from JT the 4-wheel disc conversion, the power steering kit, transmission cooler and a header from them, just finished installing it all. I had no problems getting my parts, yes, they were a little slow on delivery, not great on written responses, but nearly everything arrived that I needed to do the job. I had to source a few bolts and do a little research here on IH8MUD. I called them once, they were helpful. The instructions could be improved but they do warn you that certain mods may be required, there were no surprises. These installations are not for beginners so the instructions are a basic guide. I would recommend JT again.

If I try the JT outitters homepage on my work computer it blocks it and gives "Malicious code" or something along those lines as a reason.

I've never ordered from them. I can't say if they are a bad seller or if maybe just bad at communicating as many sellers unfortunately are.

Geez, the more things change ...

I used them for one purchase when I built my FJ40 over 15 years ago. They sucked then.

Don't forget to leave negative review on Google . That might get his attention. Like I said before , contact the BBB. It has worked for me a couple of times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom