Builds NetJunky's 200 series build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the update

Found out...it wasn't the headers. I had a few original hoses crack. When the SC was installed, some of the hoses was reused and 1 split in half.

Will try to get some MPG updates.

Do you have more info that you could share regarding the Lexus Key purchase/programming? I am interested to see if it can be done on my '15

Officially the smart card key is not supported by the land cruiser.

Unofficially you would need to see what is the # on the back and find a card key that will have a similar suffix.

I need more details on the TRD SC I like to get one, but my local Toyota dealer said that that do not make one for LC only for Tundra.
can I sync with you on the details? my info skhochay@gmail.com
TY

Here are the major points:

1. You need a Unichip piggy back to make it run properly. The LC200 and LX570 run a different ecu compared to the Tundra (USDM vs JDM) so the piggy back is needed. (I have a spare i'm trying to sell)
2. You need to make some custom brackets to accommodate the heat exchanger (radiator core for the Air-to-water intercooler). Some fabrication skills or a facility that can make brackets would be best suited.
3. Get some extra hoses as the new placement of the heat exchanger will require some additional length (depending on how it's mounted).
4. You don't need to change the fuel pump. The LX570 and LC200 had a better pump than the Tundra, and the replacement pump isn't needed.

Now since you are considering to do this, you should also consider doing the following as well:
1. replace all the belts
2. reseal the coolant crossover cover
3. change out anything else you may need to replace since everything is apart.

Let me know if this helps.

Here are the major points:

1. You need a Unichip piggy back to make it run properly. The LC200 and LX570 run a different ecu compared to the Tundra (USDM vs JDM) so the piggy back is needed. (I have a spare i'm trying to sell)
2. You need to make some custom brackets to accommodate the heat exchanger (radiator core for the Air-to-water intercooler). Some fabrication skills or a facility that can make brackets would be best suited.
3. Get some extra hoses as the new placement of the heat exchanger will require some additional length (depending on how it's mounted).
4. You don't need to change the fuel pump. The LX570 and LC200 had a better pump than the Tundra, and the replacement pump isn't needed.

Now since you are considering to do this, you should also consider doing the following as well:
1. replace all the belts
2. reseal the coolant crossover cover
3. change out anything else you may need to replace since everything is apart.

Let me know if this helps.
how about the fuel injectors?

I have to ask you this? if you know the answer, I have installed TRD SC on my LX450 with a promise of power rate 50% increasing- so my LX suppose to have 300+/-hp , well that is bullish, you know why? any blower that blows less that 10PSI is a BS. As a stock TRD SC blows 5 PSI max. I mod a smaller pulley so I got 9 PSI max still not much power. Anyways going back to LC200 SC pushing max from the spec "
  • Kit produces 7-8 psi. in standard form on a showroom vehicle

.... 7-8 PSI is not much at all , so I am hardly believe that from 380hp it will go to 550hp simply by law of physicist unreal . any one have a dyno to compare at the wheel? It is only possible to archive 550HP on this engine type if the blower pushing 15+/- PSI with water or nitro infection or 9th injector. 9th inject is still not a fact. I like to get one from my LC200 , but I need to see dyno spec if someone have one.
is it relay 550hp or marketing BS????

This is RWHP so take a % for drivetrain loss.
Tundra-Supercharger-L.jpg

graph is at 3500, but if you look online there are plenty of graphs. Some with custom tunes and some without.

This thing defiantly has 500+ HP. it's fun to get on and off off-ramps but outside of that I won't be using the full power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom