Builds ArtWerks 200-series Build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

"Headlight fluid"? Is that a joke?
Only if you can't find the reservoir...

If you don't want the dog to get to whatever is mounted on the MOLLE panels, you could buy a second one and use a few M-F threaded standoffs with threaded knobs to temporarily "cage" the stuff in. Depends on how ambitious he is back there.

Only if you can't find the reservoir...

If you don't want the dog to get to whatever is mounted on the MOLLE panels, you could buy a second one and use a few M-F threaded standoffs with threaded knobs to temporarily "cage" the stuff in. Depends on how ambitious he is back there.

My biggest concern is him rubbing his nose and face all over the windows (will still happing to the back window) and all over the back leather seats. My seats in my 100-series had rips and tears, most likely from the dog.

Speaking of 100-series, here's my old girl... I can honestly say that I only missed her until I got the 200. She does look good on 35's, though.

06137C04-D690-4A6A-929F-F1B26BC08940_1_105_c.jpeg

I received the pet/cargo barrier from Victory 4x4 the other day and just got it installed. It screws to the Molle panels on either side. I love it! It's really solid and secure.

I also ordered three new H3R Performance fire extinguishers. I should get them on Friday. One will mount to my right side Molle panel in my truck and the other two will mount on Rennline universal mounts in two of my other cars.

5967FE44-312E-4FD3-A66C-F82D6B2B4434_1_105_c.jpeg
B4A53FB2-975B-4AE5-89D8-97CB9CCB5923_1_105_c.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom