need dash cover, any advice? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ordered a brown velour DashMat directly from CoverCraft. It looks and fits great.

IMG_20200815_091715.jpg

The lump over on the right is just the GPS antenna for my head unit

Cheers

I have a "Dashmat Suedemat" on my 93, got it from amazon. Fit is ok. Never liked them either, but it beats the massive cracks that my dash had. It uses adhesive backed Velcro pads to attach, I might be concerned with those damaging the dash if you decide to take them off, if they had been on there very long.
i got the carpet one. pretty good

How did you manage to put a 1din unit in that space?
It's a great idea that I would like to follow.

Cheers

I have had a Cover King carpet dash mat for almost 8 years now, and it's great. Yes, it looks like grandma's in her 79 Granada, but it keeps my dash protected. I am a function over looks guy, but I still think it looks fine. Cheap, durable, does the job, it's never moved a millimeter, with no tape, velcro, etc. It's 5 stars.

I bought a coverking velour taupe dash cover for my 96 80 and my t100. I get made fun of by the in-laws for having it which makes me like it more. It covers/protects well and looks good to me. I paid $35 for it back in 2016 and it still looks brand new today.
Any pics of the dash cover? I saw that I had some reward credit with Autozone and wondering if the dash cover is decent.

"Coverking Dash Cover TT081" for $34.99.​

Any pics of the dash cover? I saw that I had some reward credit with Autozone and wondering if the dash cover is decent.

"Coverking Dash Cover TT081" for $34.99.​

Here are a few. If you want to see anything in particular let me know.

Coverking velour taupe

44E3B9FC-B4F5-4BD7-8915-CE415A9DCF6B.jpeg

2EE981C4-FCC5-4E3F-9648-0EDBB2C51F7B.jpeg

E5D751B3-7867-4EE9-8B5A-802ED78B80B0.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom