Need a pair of janky, old brake rotors for a core trade in (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
If you have a pair, please bring it to HDC breakfast today!!! Otherwise, let me know and I'll grab them from you.

Thx.

I could make a pair. Let me see if I can get motivated to swap out mine.

I have some, but will not be in town until the end of the month

If you have a pair, please bring it to HDC breakfast today!!! Otherwise, let me know and I'll grab them from you.

Thx.
I have two that were in decent enough shape that I just kept them when I put new rotors and pads on my 2005 4R a year ago.

I have a set of old rotors from our Yukon XL, was going to take them to the dump but you are welcome to take them. You live pretty close to me anyway.

I have a set of old rotors from our Yukon XL, was going to take them to the dump but you are welcome to take them. You live pretty close to me anyway.
You live in tijeras too? Wait, didn't you have a 62?

I'm in Sandia Park off Frost Rd, no 62, just the 80 series :)

Gotcha. PM you if you wanna swing by and check out the nightmare I'm working on. I'm swapping out the ECU harness in the 80, along with other things "while I'm in there". I'll be wrenching most of this weekend.

I'm in Sandia Park off Frost Rd, no 62, just the 80 series :)
My 100-series occasionally leaves the garage. If you see a white '99 with a Gamiviti roof rack and Bump It Off Road rear bumper with tire carrier, that's me. I'm near Frost and Mtn Valley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom