For Sale NC: Reproduction LV Bumper Brackets for '65 - '67 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes. Finally! Apologies to all second rounders for the delay. After 3 weeks of excuses, I got a commitment from the shop's owner to bend the brackets TODAY! I will pick them up tomorrow morning and ship by week's end. Completely understand if you have changed your mind during this delay, just please let me know. If you have already paid and would like to cancel I'll refund immediately.

Again, very sorry. This is definitely not the way I wanted this second round to go.
No worries what so ever. Just appreciate your taking the time to do this. Thanks

Yes. Finally! Apologies to all second rounders for the delay. After 3 weeks of excuses, I got a commitment from the shop's owner to bend the brackets TODAY! I will pick them up tomorrow morning and ship by week's end. Completely understand if you have changed your mind during this delay, just please let me know. If you have already paid and would like to cancel I'll refund immediately.

Again, very sorry. This is definitely not the way I wanted this second round to go.
I was just logging on to check in... Right on, Thanks!

An updated Round 2 list.

LV Bump Bracket Rd2.jpg

Just back from two weeks hiking with little to no ability to communicate. The brackets were not bent until the morning of the last day before my trip, so my wife agreed to ship to the 4 buyers who had paid and provided adresses - Splangy, Chuckha62, Merbesfield, & Redrock. There was a mix up on shipping, so can the four of you please confirm receipt?

I intended to contact Scoobiedubes and Mmcinnis and secure address while on my trip, but failed to do so. Can you two let me know if still interested? JLawson and LCNuts, I've got you on the alternates list.

List of bracket buyers.jpg

Just back from two weeks hiking with little to no ability to communicate. The brackets were not bent until the morning of the last day before my trip, so my wife agreed to ship to the 4 buyers who had paid and provided adresses - Splangy, Chuckha62, Merbesfield, & Redrock. There was a mix up on shipping, so can the four of you please confirm receipt?

I intended to contact Scoobiedubes and Mmcinnis and secure address while on my trip, but failed to do so. Can you two let me know if still interested? JLawson and LCNuts, I've got you on the alternates list.

View attachment 2694274
I received mine. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom