Builds My Current Build-up (billy bad-ass) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been watching closely, dont comment much. I'm a n00b and am just trying to learn. I hope to start my own build up next year (if I dont dump a bunch of money in my FJ Cruiser first) and am trying to learn from seeing what you do. It looks great so far, cant wait to see it together and in action!

Hey guy just went back through the last page, and had maybe a good idea. Theres a drag newspaper here on the east coast that racers use to swap and sell gofast goodies. Might find a set of coil overs there, but prolly be to short donknow just thinkin. and that aint always a good thing. Cant remeber the name of the mag but we bought a rodak motor from someone in new jersey there once and it was sweet.
Jim

Thanks, It looks like I'm gonna run airshox all around 2.5's in the front. I am hoping to get an engine this week or next.

I will be SAS'ing an '03 Tacoma soon! Coil-overs are gonna be on it! This is gonna be at the end of NOV.

Thanks, It looks like I'm gonna run airshox all around 2.5's in the front.

Im curious, How much weight do those airshocks support a peice? I really like how clean the suspension layout is with such a compact, tidy suspension solution.

Its looking great, i wish i had a mini to cut up, its hard to walk the line between wheeling my truck and keeping it a clean DD.

Keep up the good work, ive enjoyed watching it come together.

Love the set up dude...been following it. Just dont paint it any gay colors and it will be a sweet truck.

Dont paint it at all, it looks sweet as it is.

Dude! Everyone is watching trust me!!! I know what you mean as I had the same thoughts on my '40 build... Dont sweat it, just keep posting and plugging along!!

Everything looks great!

(just another lurker)

Chris:cool:

Well, Just so people know, I'm still working on it. I took the links to a reputable machine shop just a few min ago. I have found an engine and I hope to go get it VERY SOON. After I get it, the Marlin Crawler stuff comes next. Here is what I had to buy.

Picture.jpg

I now have a website and I have a few guys building it for me b/c it doesn't require welding, cutting, or me pulling wire(I'm an electrician). I'll let you guys know as soon as it is up and going. I've been slammed in the shop recently and it doesn't look like it is letting up BUT every chance I get I'm working on my rig too.

Guys, I promise, I'm trying to get it finished. I am wanting to go get my 3.4L this week but I don't know if it is gonna happen. I've go too much else going on.

I'm about to open my website, I've got a ton of work in the shop, I'm working 40+ hours a week

BUT I AM THE NEWEST MARLIN CRAWLER DEALER! If you want something PM ME! I'll get you a good price on it!

My links should be back tomorrow!
Uh-oh Bent tubing in the floor again
Picture004-2.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

I still have to finish gusseting it in but you get the idea. I am gonna try to tie in the cage to the sliders tomorrow unless I get some HREW in so I can start on D's flatbed

frickin' sweet.....dude, i'm drivin' over so you can put some outter tubing on my sliders for my 80. i'm a payin' customer.

Calculator

What 4 link calculator are you using?

I can't find one, I've searched and all the links that people have posted must be old, because none are working.

I'm about to get started on my 4 link in a month or so.

JR

OK. I FINALLY GOT MY LINKS FINISHED! It cost more than I wanted to spend(but the had to fix what was screwed up)
Picture013-1.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

I did a little more cage work today, I got 2 upper bars in
Picture015-1.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture017-1.jpg

...and I did a little "testing". I know it is capable of ALOT MORE. I still have quite a bit more travel left :D
Picture020-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom